WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Mushroomhead

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Would anyone know what the name of Mushroomhead's newest song they play on the radio is? Someone wants me to download it for him, but I cannot do that if i don't know which on it is. I need some help guys...if anyone knows, let me know. Okay thanks.

Jung

???
Premium
Cuddles said:
Would anyone know what the name of Mushroomhead's newest song they play on the radio is? Someone wants me to download it for him, but I cannot do that if i don't know which on it is. I need some help guys...if anyone knows, let me know. Okay thanks.
You'e not supposed to be asking for help with illegal downloading here. You can check out www.discogs.com for release info though.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
junglizm said:
You'e not supposed to be asking for help with illegal downloading here. You can check out www.discogs.com for release info though.
um, are you a mod...no I didn't think so...anyways, i am not downloading it illegally, its a site I paid for, for the best cd quality. :p

Edit: its not on that site :thumbsdn:

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
ill look it up for you

At the moment im not sure but ill eb sure to look it up for you .

Jung

???
Premium
Cuddles said:
um, are you a mod...no I didn't think so
No need to be bitchy about it. :( Did you check discogs to see which album it was on?
for the best cd quality.
LOL, what site is it, I'm curious? Most of those sites consider 128Kb as "CD quality," when in fact it's far from it. Regardless, any mp3 will never be exact "CD quality;" mp3 is a lossy form of compression, bits and pieces get left out when they're encoded.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Mushroom head gets radio play now? Are we talking about the same Mushroomhead from cleveland? The hardcore metal band with the post-fallout image? (that slipknot stole)

Whoa, if thats the same band, I was'nt aware that they had sold out to the man (finally) ... I have been fans of those doods since about '97 .... I am so behind the times ....

tzedek

Original Member
Cuddles said:

I thought you were leaving becuase of getting bad rep? what happened to that? :drama: