WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, is your new home.

Music of choice?

What kind of music do you like when getting it on

• Classical Rock (Meatloaf, Bonjovi)

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Punk Rock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heavy Metal

• Alternative Rock

• Pop

• Mellow (Ben Harper, etc)

• Rap

• Classical

• others (plz specify)

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • No music, I like the sound of my partner breathing

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Just wondering, what kinda music do you guys(garls) like to have playing for the right mood?

I personally like the classical Rock kind like the Survivor (no, not Eye of the Tiger, their other songs), but mellow/pop musics in between are important too!

I listen to everything, Evergeen terrace (hardcore) to beethoven. Whatever i click on in winamp it plays, i love music and music loves me so we get along and have coffee on saterdays.

Generally high energy shit or something that has a melody. If there's no melody chances are I can't hang with it. But then again my sense of melody is as obscure as it is stiff.

Anything from The Exploited to En Vogue.

I don't know how else to describe it. Mostly rock and 70s/80s punk, new wave, no wave, etc. etc. etc.

Classical Rock (Meatloaf, Bonjovi)
:lol: Um, no; neither of those are "classic rock." Maybe you've never heard of the 60s and 70s?

Anyway, I listen to a lot of different music:

• Rock / Progressive rock / Post rock / et al
  • Classic rock (real clasic rock, like Zepplin, Hendrix and Floyd - not glam rock garbage. :p )
  • Punk / Hardcore Punk
  • _Some_ Metal (has to have intelligible lyrics and NO growling. Also, definitely NOT "MTV metal" like soad or korn.)
  • Breakbeat
  • Drum and Bass
  • Jungle
  • Trip Hop
  • Two Step
  • Hip Hop
  • Reggae
  • 80s music
  • Jazz
  • Blues
Well I listen to a lot of stuff but for GP music purposes I lean towards Jazz and Hippy jam bands. If it isnt a 15 min song then it isnt long enough (like me).

Banned - What an Asshat!
isn't the poll regarding music to fuck to? as in the last option being "i'd rather listen to my partner snoring" or whatever..
music for fucking falls into three categories.. before, during and after..

before sex music is nearly always the right music if you both already want to fuck each other, and hardly ever the right music if only one person wants to fuck and it was him that chose this particular soundtrack..

during sex music is redundant/unnecessary at best and distracting at worst.. it should never be a calculated choice.. whatever was already happening is usually best, and if you are truely fucking you won't 'listen' to it anyway..

after sex music is best decided by how the sex went.. something mellow like an electronica mix cd would work well if you're both happy with that.. treat it like you just came down off a powerful drug and you need something to test your auto-pilot with, not your whole brain..

of course the best soundtrack to all the above is the sound of the band you are in playing on stage without you while you slip off for 'refreshment' and accidently have a quick powerfuck with the bass player's girlfriend..

Banned - What an Asshat!
was referring to other posts.

hippy jam bands.. hmm, is that some kind of birth-contol method? ;)