WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Music Music singers

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
Now adays it seems like the the dumber you are as a person. And the worse you sing the more money you make. ex: jessica simpson, and the chinesse guy.

morelos

lexicon incognito
ahahah

richard hung? bahahaah

this is so true.

why is it people are rewarded for talentless stupidity, or the brutish ability to tackle people better?

entertainment has gotten way too inflated.

all them fuckin pop singing wanna be talented fuckers need to die off and let the real talent surface.

My top 3 fave bands:
Nine Inch Nails
Tool
A Perfect Circle

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
pop

it's mostly pop singers and latino pop. the reasont this is is people like hors britany spears, christina agulara, jessica simpson. oh and big knockers plays a part ,too

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
pimpyobitch said:
Now adays it seems like the the dumber you are as a person. And the worse you sing the more money you make. ex: jessica simpson, and the chinesse guy.
hmmmm thought this was going to be put your fav singer.. fuck it corey taylor

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
otepsoul said:
hmmmm thought this was going to be put your fav singer.. fuck it corey taylor
I like Slipknot's new song, don't know what its called, but I like it.
By the way, my fav. singer is Kid Rock.

And Morelos, I don't know if you meant to do this, but its William Hung, not Richard.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
music has consistantly sucked since the mid 90's, and i see nothing that is going to turn that around.

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
And to think they wonder why music sales are down. :thumbsdn:

All I listen to anymore are Metallica, Aerosmith, AC/DC, and a few other good rock bands.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
You cannot say metallica is good. Good is not correct.

You can say "I like metallica, I like that guy with the beard, and I like how they don't let their fans listen to music they didn't buy directly from their record label."

that would be fine. then i would say "Oh, ok. Well, I don't like metallica."

Curing cancer is good.
Clean air is good.
Good sex is... good.

Something that to be appreciated requires an opinion? Cannot be good. Can be liked.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Bullshyt said:
I like Slipknot's new song, don't know what its called, but I like it.
By the way, my fav. singer is Kid Rock.

And Morelos, I don't know if you meant to do this, but its William Hung, not Richard.
before i forget, pulse of the maggets

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
rocks is cool a.f.i., static-x, emery,underoath, slipknot all good

OMFG....Metallica rules!!! No question. "Kill 'em All" through "...Justice" all kick major ass (the black album only kicks partial). The compositions (yes, compositions) of the old albums are so much more complex than this bs out today (including newer Metallica, by the way). Pink Floyd also rules, especially "Meddle" and "Dark Side". Any other Floyd fans?

morelos

lexicon incognito
how can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

i feel the most musically sophisticated 'pop' group on the market that i've heard is 'evanescence.' a lot of people will scoff at that (my girlfriend HATES them, for example), but regardless of whether their music is -to your taste- it is still expression of better musical education than most people recording on the pop scene today exhibit.

vanessa carlton is the same way. i don't like her music much, but it is very musical and she writes it herself.

thoughts?

~ dan ~

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I strongly agree, they write music that actually means something, unlike people like Britney Spears.