WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Music today sucks

Mr. Sandman

acidum arsenici
All the music coming out today is just a copy of what someone else did before them..like everything..rock, rap, pop,...i dont listen to country but im guessing yes. Its all the fucking same thing. Then when some shitty ass pop-rap artist has some gold hit, they play it every 2 seconds on the radio. "Well you just heard "Smack my hoe" by Bigfatblackguy, now your about to hear "smack my hoe" by Bfbg. I just want something new to listen to, even the non-mainstream hip-hop i used to love is getting old (jedi mind tricks, tribecalledquest,bluescholars). Does anyone have some bands or artists to suggest? :confused:

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Well i suggest that you listen to some of the old music. I dont know what your style is, so, i have nothing to go off of.

I mainly listen to classic rock, some emo bands, and acid punk.

Try listening to something that you have never listeed to before, see if you like it. Maybe you will, maybe you wont.Who knows?!?!

:thumbsup:

Listen to the least musical thing you can find. It's a hell of a lot better than music.

Any particular genre?

If not, here are a few:

Amorphis
The Tea Party
The Flaming Lips
Thievery Corporation
Aphex Twin
Sneaker Pimps
Heiroglyphics
Faith No More

Just a few suggestions. :happysad:

Jung

???
Premium
Mr. Sandman said:
even the non-mainstream hip-hop i used to love is getting old (jedi mind tricks, tribecalledquest,bluescholars).
I like all of those. :)
Does anyone have some bands or artists to suggest? :confused:
What genre(s) did you have in mind?

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
MUSIC

just have a look around on the link.. hundreds of cool things are released every week..