WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Music Music

Hey ya'll. okay I want to know what music do you guys like... i personally...not like you care but i am gonna tell you any way... I like rock...alt. rock... metal... and stuff like that... I hate rap and pop and emo. But yeah... just say your band and shit... PM me if you want to get a deep convo on it...okay gonna go now...bye.

Halfpintrocker said:
Hey ya'll. okay I want to know what music do you guys like... i personally...not like you care but i am gonna tell you any way... I like rock...alt. rock... metal... and stuff like that... I hate rap and pop and emo. But yeah... just say your band and shit... PM me if you want to get a deep convo on it...okay gonna go now...bye.
yeah emo sucks! :thumbsup: I like Transplants, Rancid and even ShonenKnife

yeah Rancid is cool. I like alot of rock and stuff. Emo sucks... but yeah i like AC/DC and Nirvana and stuff... I love Incubus tho. i am going to there concert on the 29 of sept

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I like alot mostly rock but I also still listen to alot of '80s heavy metal like Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, G&R.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Oh I almos forgot, the backstreet boys, new kids on the block, and early Ricky Martin (before he sold out).

I listen to lots of stuff. In any given music list, I could have Korn, 3 Doors Down, Emperor, Tupac, Metallica, Incubus, Meshuggah, Xecutioners, Soundgarden, and Franz Ferdinand. I'll pretty much listen to anything axcept country and boyband/britany spears pop shit.

*edit* I mostly consider myself a metalhead. :toocool:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I like music in general. even country. I really like anything heavy without the screaching high pitched voices of the 80's unless it was actually made in the 80's LOL

Im pretty stuck on slipknot vol. 3 right now....it just is so damn sexy, I love his voice.

Love the classic rock to, specially LynyrdSkynyrd and Stevie Nix. Pink Floyd is a god among songwriters/singers.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
Oh I almos forgot, the backstreet boys, new kids on the block, and early Ricky Martin (before he sold out).
You need therapy. :D

crap I dbl posted again. sorry admins

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
yea im into....where to begin....metal, hardcore, anything from peanuts and corn. little rock not much, unless its glam rock
but yea megadeath, maiden, shockwave, in flames, anthrax(old school more though, like spreading the disease style) system of a down, children of bodom, beastie boys. and i could go on, however