WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

music

What is your favorite type of music?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
I fucking hate 12-yo threads....

Glad this is in B&T so I can tell you that you're a ass-licking fuck-magnet with a dildo-faced shit-sucker.... I'm not sure what that means, but I like to string together hyphenated vulgarities from time to time.

Metal is the fuckin best shit IMO... other shit isnt too bad but still.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
deus_ex_machina said:
oh yeah......well...your a clit munching whore that likes to take it in the ass while you suck a dildo......ho....
Hey, nobody's got talent like me! Let's see you suck a dildo while munching clit!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Skitch0o0 said:
I fucking hate 12-yo threads....

Glad this is in B&T so I can tell you that you're a ass-licking fuck-magnet with a dildo-faced shit-sucker.... I'm not sure what that means, but I like to string together hyphenated vulgarities from time to time.
Dumb Fuck, You sound younger than them....So obviously you have no friends over 15......Hey POLE SMOKER, take a look around most people here are teens.. :mfinger:

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
TwisT said:
Dumb Fuck, You sound younger than them....So obviously you have no friends over 15......Hey POLE SMOKER, take a look around most people here are teens.. :mfinger:
I've noticed that and they're all dumbasses. Yes, you can tell by my ability to puncuate with anything other than elipses that I must be younger than every other moron on this forum. You can also definitely tell that I smoke the pole because only pole smokers would call teenagers that are barely more capable of forming sentences on an internet forum than functional illiterates complete retards. Yes, I must smoke the pole. What, so the only cuts you can come up with are telling me that I do things that your daddy made you do to him? Did he make you call him Sgt. when he played with your little twiddle downstairs?

You children really need to get over the fact that just because you're homophobic and insecure about your own insecurity and lack of sexual empowerment, that somehow everybody else will bow to you when you throw out infantile insults that only insult the sexually abused.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skitch0o0 said:
You children really need to get over the fact that just because you're homophobic and insecure about your own insecurity and lack of sexual empowerment, that somehow everybody else will bow to you when you throw out infantile insults that only insult the sexually abused.
You need to be bitch slapped. Seriously BIATCH SLAPPED. He called you a pole smoker. fucking yay. are you? You kind of annoyed me. Twist may be infantile, but he is not as annoying as you. Fucking POLE SMOKER

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Skitch0o0 said:
You can also definitely tell that I smoke the pole . Yes, I must smoke the pole.
Ok Ok we get it. You're a pole smoker. Settle down.
Hey TylerYoung, found ya a boyfriend here!

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
dustinzgirl said:
You need to be bitch slapped. Seriously BIATCH SLAPPED. He called you a pole smoker. fucking yay. are you? You kind of annoyed me. Twist may be infantile, but he is not as annoying as you. Fucking POLE SMOKER
So you've been sexually abused too? Do you have a sweet ass? Wait... you're not male are you? I mean, you sound like a bitch, so I just assumed. Oh well, if you're male and you're infatuated with pole smoking, I'll close my eyes and pretend your a girl while I let you go down on me.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Skitch0o0 said:
I've noticed that and they're all dumbasses. Yes, you can tell by my ability to puncuate with anything other than elipses that I must be younger than every other moron on this forum. You can also definitely tell that I smoke the pole because only pole smokers would call teenagers that are barely more capable of forming sentences on an internet forum than functional illiterates complete retards. Yes, I must smoke the pole. What, so the only cuts you can come up with are telling me that I do things that your daddy made you do to him? Did he make you call him Sgt. when he played with your little twiddle downstairs?

How long did it take you to come up with the ego boost.....SARG..

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
MaxPower said:
Ok Ok we get it. You're a pole smoker. Settle down.
Hey TylerYoung, found ya a boyfriend here!
Right right...!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Skitch0o0 said:
So you've been sexually abused too? Do you have a sweet ass? Wait... you're not male are you? I mean, you sound like a bitch, so I just assumed. Oh well, if you're male and you're infatuated with pole smoking, I'll close my eyes and pretend your a girl while I let you go down on me.
dood chill, you sound like the one infatuated with pole smoking tonight. In fact it seems you won't shut up about it.

Just an observation.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
MaxPower said:
dood chill, you sound like the one infatuated with pole smoking tonight. In fact it seems you won't shut up about it.

Just an observation.
Watch out pandas got some big words for you.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
MaxPower said:

Just an observation.
The literate could tell you who brought it up. And I fail to see why I need to chill. Should I lower my pulse rate from 80 bpm to 12? I don't understand. Generally when people tell somebody to chill it's because they're getting upset. I was never upset, I just decided to hand some child his own ass because he said he was hungry for rim-job. Isn't that what B&T is for? Somebody needs to seriously clarify some things for me it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.