WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

music

What is your favorite type of music?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Your supplied options are severely limited.

:thumbsdn:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
No, you are the bitch. Who stuck a corn cob up your ass? You should seek medical attention to have it removed, or quit being a fag. Dues is pretty cool, so don't be an ass or I will have to hurt you. Why? Because I can. And I think dues is pretty funny, where as I have really only seen you be a bitchy llittle fucker.

Skitch0o0 said:
HAhah. That explains everything. See? Fatty's like you are bitter at the world because nobody likes them. They tend to be even bigger bitches on forums than anywhere else because they're trying to let out all their agression that becomes pent up from the fact that they want to blame everyone else for their own bulbous asses and lack of self-esteem, but in reality it's they're own fucking fault. Hey go on a diet and get some exercise instead of being a whiny little cunt-rag on an internet forum.

And telling me to go to a diaper changing station isn't really an insult. Are you going to break out the Rubber and Glue retort next, fatty?

Ummmm.....So anyway, What kind of music does everyone like?

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
You guys really are masters of tact.

I selected all but punk, metal, and all of the above (although I did select everything above those three).

Iunno. My playlist is huge, and spans tons of different music types.

I just don't find much I don't like, excepting screamo and heavy metal... I don't particularly like harsh stuff (except in extreme moderation).

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well there are a few things wrong with the pic. First off you are not as old as that guy, your like what 11 or 12? Second, my ass is much sexier than that.

and you are still stupid.

Im not bitter at all. I just dont like you. I think you are a punk. Do you know what a punk is? Its the sound sperm makes when hitting the back of your throat, cum guzzler.

And back on topic:

I love all kinds of music, as long as it has drums! but im especially into nothingface and slipnot and old school metal/rock.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
dustinzgirl said:
Well there are a few things wrong with the pic. First off you are not as old as that guy, your like what 11 or 12? Second, my ass is much sexier than that.
Well, I'm not 11 or 12, but if you want to think that to try and take your mind off your own inadequacies as a lard-ass, then fine with me. Secondly, you're right about that ass not looking like yours. I think I found your picture online here: http://pandas.0catch.com/FUPA/fat-mama.jpg

gargantua said:
and you are still stupid.
Wow, I remember these arguments I used to get in with my brother when he was 7. I would tell him why he was wrong and he would look at me with tears streaming down his cheeks (knowing defeat) and scream "and you are still stupid!!!"

the lard factory said:
Im not bitter at all. I just dont like you. I think you are a punk. Do you know what a punk is? Its the sound sperm makes when hitting the back of your throat, cum guzzler.
That's good that you're not bitter, I guess. I would be way bitter if I allowed myself to grow to behemoth proportions and was at great risk of getting osteoperosis and heart disease at a young age because I was a fat fuck. I would also be bitter when I realized that nobody likes fat people. You see, the thing with fat people is, nobody cares if they have problems. Why? Because they are the cause of their own problems. Nobody made you fat, but you. I'm glad you own up to the fact that it's your own damn fault that nobody will ever love you and you have to make comments about other people "guzzling" sperm since you're feeling sad about the fact that you've never seen a penis and never will.

shamoo said:
And back on topic:

I love all kinds of music, as long as it has drums! but im especially into nothingface and slipnot and old school metal/rock.
Hard rockers hate fat people too. That's one of the reasons I like various genres of hard rock. Although I'll pretty much listen to any kind of music as long as it's decent. Note the "decent". That means that country bullshit is out of the question.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
CopyLifted said:
I am so leaving you......
I told you nobody likes fatties. The only people who pretend to like them are other girls because they can keep you around to make them look more attractive.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Skitch0o0 said:
I told you nobody likes fatties. The only people who pretend to like them are other girls because they can keep you around to make them look more attractive.
I had a fatty once.....and that was the best blow job I ever did have...

Remember fat girls are workin overtime to keep you around....Meaning, they suck and fuck better than alot girls that are better looking....Hotties got you on their looks.....Fatties get you in the sack.................L8 :adore:

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Skitch0o0 said:
Yeah, well, she told me she was 450 lbs. Now I find out she is only 330. That's too skinny. I mean, I love fatties man. This sucks....maybe she's really only 130...Fuck.....

;)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skitch0o0 said:
Wow, I remember these arguments I used to get in with my brother when he was 7. I would tell him why he was wrong and he would look at me with tears streaming down his cheeks (knowing defeat) and scream "and you are still stupid!!!"
your brother was smarter than you, that is why. I think you are bitter.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skitch0o0 said:
We live together fucking idiot. He was being a smart ass, as opposed to you being a dumb ass.

And I like being fat. It means that I always get my own seat on the bus.

and fat people are not prone to osteoperosis, moron, all women are prone to that disease.

Jesus Christ, why dont you come back after you finish high school, and then you may be able to post something not stupid.

Then again, probably not.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
dustinzgirl said:
your brother was smarter than you, that is why. I think you are bitter.
He was right about that.........stupit<<

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
CopyLifted said:
Yeah, well, she told me she was 450 lbs. Now I find out she is only 330. That's too skinny. I mean, I love fatties man. This sucks....maybe she's really only 130...Fuck.....

;)
I like to keep you guessing!

G's-up

Postaholic
Skitch0o0 said:
Well, I'm not 11 or 12, but if you want to think that to try and take your mind off your own inadequacies as a lard-ass, then fine with me. Secondly, you're right about that ass not looking like yours. I think I found your picture online here: http://pandas.0catch.com/FUPA/fat-mama.jpg

That's good that you're not bitter, I guess. I would be way bitter if I allowed myself to grow to behemoth proportions and was at great risk of getting osteoperosis and heart disease at a young age because I was a fat fuck. I would also be bitter when I realized that nobody likes fat people. You see, the thing with fat people is, nobody cares if they have problems. Why? Because they are the cause of their own problems. Nobody made you fat, but you. I'm glad you own up to the fact that it's your own damn fault that nobody will ever love you and you have to make comments about other people "guzzling" sperm since you're feeling sad about the fact that you've never seen a penis and never will.

Hard rockers hate fat people too. That's one of the reasons I like various genres of hard rock. Although I'll pretty much listen to any kind of music as long as it's decent. Note the "decent". That means that country bullshit is out of the question.
Mr PUBIE??!!! Is that you??!! :)

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
dustinzgirl said:
and fat people are not prone to osteoperosis, moron, all women are prone to that disease.
You're really a stupid fucking twat, you know that? The extra (unnatural) weight puts extra strain on muscles and joints. This means that you're even MORE likely to get osteoperosis and/or arthritis than other women.

You're starting to bore me, I think I'm going to go masturbate now.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Skitch0o0 said:
You're really a stupid fucking twat, you know that? The extra (unnatural) weight puts extra strain on muscles and joints. This means that you're even MORE likely to get osteoperosis and/or arthritis than other women.

You're starting to bore me, I think I'm going to go masturbate now.

wow... you just shocked me with how smart you are. :rolleyes:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I like music. Do you?</halfassedattempt>

Status
Not open for further replies.