WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

music

What is your favorite type of music?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

morelos

lexicon incognito
took my gf to kroq weenie roast this year. beastie boys were great, cypress hill was fantastic, but bad religion and velvet revolver were really the ones who stole the show. those two are just... much, much more talented than the rest, like on a whole different plane of existence.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skitch0o0 said:
You're really a stupid fucking twat, you know that? The extra (unnatural) weight puts extra strain on muscles and joints. This means that you're even MORE likely to get osteoperosis and/or arthritis than other women.
Yeah, ok you are right about the osteoperosis thing, but, osteoperosis main cause is lack of calcium in the body and inability to retain/synthesize calcium into healthy bone.

But you are still a fucking asshole moron child. Grow up, im sure you can get a job as a fluffer in san fransisco, even gay punks like you can become a productive member of society--as a cum guzzler. I mean, I dont want cum floating around the streets, so there are bitches like you to lick it up.

You're starting to bore me, I think I'm going to go masturbate now.
And this was important how? Are you so turned on by arguing over the internet that you want to jack off? There is a cool pic of He-Man in the Purged 200+ thread, mabye that will excite you. If not, I am sure that one of the boys like tyler would be happy to IM you. Im fairly glad that I bore you, as I sure as hell dont want to associate your excitement and masturbation with me.

You are a fuck-tard.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
No, my desire to masturbat had nothign to do with you, lard ass. It had everything to do with me being bored because I don't really have much to do right now. I'm lucky enough to have a job that gives me three months of vacation every year and I'm currently in one of those three months. Hence, I get bored easy. I don't get the childish references to animals, homosexuality and He-man. Does that really offend some people? Come on, fatty. You can do better than that. Lemme guess, you like overweight artists like Kelly Osbourne and Aretha Franklin.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skitch0o0 said:
No, my desire to masturbat had nothign to do with you, lard ass. It had everything to do with me being bored because I don't really have much to do right now. I'm lucky enough to have a job that gives me three months of vacation every year and I'm currently in one of those three months. Hence, I get bored easy. I don't get the childish references to animals, homosexuality and He-man. Does that really offend some people? Come on, fatty. You can do better than that. Lemme guess, you like overweight artists like Kelly Osbourne and Aretha Franklin.
You dont get it becuase you are stupid.
And not the kind of art im into stupid bitch.
And of course I am childish, I dont come to Bait and Tackle In What the Fuck. com to be mature, fuck face.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
NoSubstance said:
So today, I was listening to music. Were you?
Im listening to pink flloyd right now. I was listening to schism, cuz they are funny as allhell going to listen to somer otep in a few todya too. music is always on at my house.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
dustinzgirl said:
You dont get it becuase you are stupid.
And not the kind of art im into stupid bitch.
And of course I am childish, I dont come to Bait and Tackle In What the Fuck. com to be mature, fuck face.
Yay! I'm a fuck face. You notice how nobody seems to give a shit that I'm a flaming asshole but you? Either you have some serious infatuation, like a second grade crush where you stick gum in the other peron's hair, or I really hit a nerve when I brought up your weight, fatty. Do you cry yourself to sleep at night and wish you weren't such a such of flubbering ass? If you were anorexic or bulimic people would like you more. They might also give a shit about your opinions too, shamoo.

I'm glad I have you around for these intellectual conversations though. Do you even know why you hate me? You originally said it had something to do with me picking on deus, but have you noticed that he's not even talking shit to me? It's because he doesn't care. So way to go, retard, you're "protecting" somebody who doesn't even need, nor probably even want, it.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
dustinzgirl said:
Im listening to pink flloyd right now. I was listening to schism, cuz they are funny as allhell going to listen to somer otep in a few todya too. music is always on at my house.
Are you hig? Or do you just type like shit when you're not flaming me?

I'm not listening to music now. I just woke up. I think I should turn some on. Maybe some Incubus...

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skitch0o0 said:
Are you hig? Or do you just type like shit when you're not flaming me?

I'm not listening to music now. I just woke up. I think I should turn some on. Maybe some Incubus...
No I was multitasking. I type like shit when I am busy. I dont consider what I sayu about you flaming you. If you remember this whole thing started because you were picking on dues, who is actually pretty cool. Then you called me fat. Then you called me a twat.

:mfinger:

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Well, I asked if you were fat and you said yes. So calling you fat after that is hardly an insult... Or at least I wouldn't think it should be. See, for being proud of being "fat" you seem to take a lot of offense to people bringing it up. And I don't think Deus and I really have a problem with each other. He said something stupid in the flaming section, so I told him he was stupid. That didn't really mean that I thought he was completely stupid, more that I just thought this music thread was stupid (or at least due to the way he worded it). He even agreed with me.

Skitch0o0 said:
I fucking hate 12-yo threads....

Glad this is in B&T so I can tell you that you're a ass-licking fuck-magnet with a dildo-faced shit-sucker.... I'm not sure what that means, but I like to string together hyphenated vulgarities from time to time.
deus_ex_machina said:
ok....thats the reason why i put it in b&t
Then he called me a clit-munching dildo-sucking ho or some nonsense. I just responded with an equally silly attack at that point and then you jumped in. It's all on the first page of this thread if you want to reread it.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skitch0o0 said:
Well, I asked if you were fat and you said yes. So calling you fat after that is hardly an insult... Or at least I wouldn't think it should be. See, for being proud of being "fat" you seem to take a lot of offense to people bringing it up. And I don't think Deus and I really have a problem with each other. He said something stupid in the flaming section, so I told him he was stupid. That didn't really mean that I thought he was completely stupid, more that I just thought this music thread was stupid (or at least due to the way he worded it). He even agreed with me.

Then he called me a clit-munching dildo-sucking ho or some nonsense. I just responded with an equally silly attack at that point and then you jumped in. It's all on the first page of this thread if you want to reread it.
This is bt, of course I am going to jump in with some stupid shit. Do you really think I am going to beat you with a dead trout? does being called a fluffer really hurt your feelings? Get over yourself. And I said I was fat becuase we are on the internet. I could be a fucking guy for all you know. Im not, but I could be. I just find the whole physical deifinition of fat annoying and judgmental, rude and ignorant. You can read all about that in issues.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
What is my definition of "fat" then? I think 300 lbs. would likely qualify, but I also don't know if you lift weights or wrestle or something like that.

And I missed the part where I said that being called a "fluffer" hurt my feelings. Could you please redirect me to that post?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skitch0o0 said:
What is my definition of "fat" then? I think 300 lbs. would likely qualify, but I also don't know if you lift weights or wrestle or something like that.
So you are telling me that it is ok to define people as fat. That is kind of sad.

And I missed the part where I said that being called a "fluffer" hurt my feelings. Could you please redirect me to that post?
I think it was pertaining to you finding a job as one. and no, I cant redirect you becuase I am fucking lazy.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
dustinzgirl said:
I think it was pertaining to you finding a job as one. and no, I cant redirect you becuase I am fucking lazy.
Oh, I vaguely recall something about that. Nah, I don't really care and I don't really care to read it again because I am lazy as well.

Something just occurred to me. I am quite amazed at the ability of the people on this forum to keep the flaming to the flaming section. In many other forums people would bring that shit out all over the boards... Anyhow, just something I noticed. It's not often you go to a board where people actually follow the rules.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
deus_ex_machina said:
Thank you, deus, I was starting to get bored of the same old insults. So, I really should put that music on. I still haven't gotten to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.