WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Music Music

What music are you all into :question:

Im into rock/metal music.

Bands include: Pantera, Korn, Static X, Linkin park, Greenwheel, The Rasmus

That concludes my list.

kyle_is_god

Banned - What an Asshat!
wtf

i like p.diddy, mase, eminem, 50 cent, luda you no all the good stuff you like shity music bet hey what ever man its your brain just how do you no what they are saying when there like

rowwwwrouwwwwwhufff hooof

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
Favorite bands/singers: Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, Rob Zombie, Evanescence, Hoobastank, POD, Korn, Limp Bizkit, Eminem, Swollen Members, Xzibit, Ludacris, and umm I think that's it. I'll add more when I get home and look at my playlist.

kyle_is_god said:
i like p.diddy, mase, eminem, 50 cent, luda you no all the good stuff you like shity music bet hey what ever man its your brain just how do you no what they are saying when there like

rowwwwrouwwwwwhufff hooof
lol, it all depends on who you are listening to. Bands like dope dont sing like that, you can understand what they are saying and stuff, and actually have some meaning into their songs unlike some of the ones mentioned above which basically just go on about girls and how they want a shag. I mean, look at there videos... Put some clothes on fuck sake.

ron

Buster of Asses
Worminater said:
What music are you all into :question:
Didn't we do this recently?

Worminater said:

Um, where's the metal? Same list as before:

Blue Oyster Cult
Pink Floyd
Rush
Black Sabbath
White Zombie
Led Zeppelin
Uriah Heap
Iron Maiden
Judas Priest
Ozzy (before the fucker sold out)
The Doors
Alice in Chains
Deep Purple
Dio
Nazareth
Rainbow
Dan Felder
Riggs
Grand Funk
Foghat
Steely Dan

ron

Buster of Asses
Deez Nutz said:
Have you lost your ability to see? Almost everyone he named is metal.
That's what passes for metal these days? You must be kidding. Damn...

ron said:
That's what passes for metal these days? You must be kidding. Damn...
Im sorry, not all of us live in the past. Have you actually listened to any of Pantera's music? Thats real metal.

ron

Buster of Asses
Worminater said:
Im sorry, not all of us live in the past. Have you actually listened to any of Pantera's music? Thats real metal.
Yes, I even own a copy of "Far Beyond Driven," so fuck off. My original statement stands.

Got Milk?

Banned - What an Asshat!
Metal Ownz so do bands from Other Countries

Everyone its all About X japan and Nightwish and Kamelot and Luca Tirilli listen to some of kamelot's songs and tell me what you think BTW its Power Metal well most of thier songs are adn Demon Heart by Luca Tirilli is cool and Nightwish Kinslayer Owns almost everythign i must say<its about Colin bine or whatever that one school that got blown up haha>

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
Got Milk? said:
Everyone its all About X japan and Nightwish and Kamelot and Luca Tirilli listen to some of kamelot's songs and tell me what you think BTW its Power Metal well most of thier songs are adn Demon Heart by Luca Tirilli is cool and Nightwish Kinslayer Owns almost everythign i must say<its about Colin bine or whatever that one school that got blown up haha>
5 words: Commas, periods, and an education.

What you just said made no sense at all.

Worminater said:
pantera is a bunch of queer posers, if you listen to hard rock, and metal you gotta listen to slipknot

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Raiden_this_sux said:
pantera is a bunch of queer posers, if you listen to hard rock, and metal you gotta listen to slipknot
I just love those hard rockers Pantera.. ROFL WTF??

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
I'll take Foghat, Sabbath and GFR over any of the three cord scream bands of today.

WhatIf

Give me your asparagus.
Worminater said:

That concludes my list.
THE RASMUS?! WTF?! That's not metal, not even rock. This band makes me sorry to be a finn. THEY SUCK ASS!! Another finnish band who totally sells out to make it in Europe...except that they actually sell some records.
Got Milk? said:
....and Nightwish....
OMG what is wrong with this band. Mixing opera singing with metal?! WTF?! Stop listening to finnish music!