WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Music Music

Worminater

Mad fucker
WhatIf said:
THE RASMUS?! WTF?! That's not metal, not even rock.
Ok, well, you cant call The Rasmus a pop band, because they are not. There isnt another category for them to go into, therefore, they go into rock, as thats the closest one they go to :)

ron

Buster of Asses
Worminater said:
Ok, well, you cant call The Rasmus a pop band, because they are not. There isnt another category for them to go into, therefore, they go into rock, as thats the closest one they go to :)
Try progressive.

Or stupid.

WhatIf

Give me your asparagus.
Worminater said:
Wearing black clothes doesn't make them a rock band. Especially when it's their stylist who told them to do that.

Oh well, they've got guitars and everything...ok i guess you can call them a rock band.

jamesp

In Memory...
well, im into classic rock more than most of todays crap.

i like......led zeppelin, pink floyd, CCR, crosby stills nash and young, the doors, jethro tull.

there are bunches more, i just cant think of many of them now.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
jamesp said:
well, im into classic rock more than most of todays crap.

i like......led zeppelin, pink floyd, CCR, crosby stills nash and young, the doors, jethro tull.

there are bunches more, i just cant think of many of them now.
Yea, I'll second that. Hendrix, SRV, Pat Travers, and the beat goes on...

ron

Buster of Asses
jamesp said:
Excellent...

I find it funny that people who listened to pop post-70s almost always find their way back to 70s rock when they grow up a little.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
ron said:
Excellent...

I find it funny that people who listened to pop post-70s almost always find their way back to 70s rock when they grow up a little.

LOL....my first concert was Rare Earth, Paul Revere and the Raiders opened.

My second concert was GFR, BTO, and the Doobies w/ The Tower of Power horn section backing them up. Wooohooo Brussels, '75

Euphobic

Fresh Meat
Pink Floyd
Alice in Chains
Nirvana
Black Sabbath
Blizzard of OZ
Stone Temple Pilots
Butch Walker
Metallica
Blue Oyster Cult
Ozzy
White Zombie
Eurythmics
Duran Duran
Led Zepplin
Lynard Skynard
Rammstein
Apocalyptica
Sound Garden
Marilin Manson
Rush
ACDC
etc
too lazy to complete

Unforgiven

That Guy
Led Zeppelin
Black Sabbath
Nazareth
Kansas (the band)
AC/DC
Pink Floyd

old rock kicks ass.

all the newer stuff sucks. it all sounds the same. some guy screaming and bitching about how his mother didn't give him any allowance, how life sucks and he wants to kill himself, how his girlfriend left him for his best friend, bitch bitch bitch, whine whine whine.

although, i gotta say that Wait and Bleed by slipknot is a good song.

Got Milk?

Banned - What an Asshat!
hahahha! dude listen to the good songs by them and dude they are from finland and they ownzor you but you wouldn't know you filthy canadian

Unforgiven

That Guy
Got Milk? said:
hahahha! dude listen to the good songs by them and dude they are from finland and they ownzor you but you wouldn't know you filthy canadian
can you repeat that in english?

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
yes

best fuckin band ever led zeppelin 1.ramble on. 2.kashmir 3.the ocean 4. immagrant song 5. whole lotta love 6.thanku 7. black dog. 8. over the hills and far away. 9.rock and roleholy shir it don't get better then that my friends

burn1nh311

pissed as all hell
hmmm

Do any of you listen to any electronic? Rock is cool and all, but I prefer something a little more chill.