WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

MusicMatch help

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Is there any way to set up my media player so that clicking the back arrow once sends the song back to the start, and double-clicking it makes it go one song back?

It currently just goes one song back when you click it once.

I've searched the "help" section, but to no avail.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Descent

Hella Constipated
You could look for an add-on or a script...otherwise I don't hold much hope for you.

Jung

???
Premium
Yeah, I have no clue about MusicMatch. I wasn't even aware that people still used it. Maybe you can check their site for a forum.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I use musicmatch all the time, I have never come into contact with how to do that?... :confused: Sorry i couldnt help... maybe you could google it..?... or find some musicmatch forum.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
You can set hot keys using Winamp (ideal for 'full-screen' gaming)...they have skins that resemble MusicMatch's default setup. Hit me up on AIM if you need some Winamp setup help.

S/N: LiberatioNate

Jung

???
Premium
LiberatioN said:
Hit me up on AIM if you need some Winamp setup help.

S/N: LiberatioNate
Wouldn't it be better to just reply in this thread? I mean, that is the point of this forum, right? You never know who your answers might help later.
Hypertron said:
all i can say...Windows Media Player 10, its free it works so yeah get it.
That's probably THE single worst application for use with any type of media. As much as I dislike Music Match and Winamp, both would be 100 times better. WMP is a huge, bloated piece of shit. :(

Edit for Foobar elitism. :)

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I tried foobar and didn't like it.

Shrug. I haven't been able to find it with the help of googling. Thanks anyways, guys.

Jung

???
Premium
Icarus said:
I tried foobar and didn't like it.
If you decided to give it another try, just post a thread and I'll help you out. It's kind of tricky to get set up, but after you do it's by far the best app out there. (at least in my opinion.)

You could always try Winamp too.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
junglizm said:
Wouldn't it be better to just reply in this thread? I mean, that is the point of this forum, right? You never know who your answers might help later.
True, but they could always hit me up on AIM too. It just makes it easier on the person that's asking...although i do see what you're getting at.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
junglizm said:
If you decided to give it another try, just post a thread and I'll help you out. It's kind of tricky to get set up, but after you do it's by far the best app out there. (at least in my opinion.)

You could always try Winamp too.

Off Topic: Your avatar scares the crap out of me, jung. I feel as though it is just looking at me . :eek:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Winamp for some reason has trouble opening my music files. MusicMatch works fine, just a little pet peeve I have I guess.

Jung

???
Premium
Icarus said:
Winamp for some reason has trouble opening my music files. MusicMatch works fine, just a little pet peeve I have I guess.
That could just be your file associations. When I used Winamp, I never had that problem. Some times other programs like to "steal" your associations.