WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Muslim School in Netherlands Bombed

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
AP
THE HAGUE, Netherlands - A bombing before dawn Monday blew the front door off a Muslim elementary school in a southern town and extensively damaged the building in what police suspect was a revenge attack for the killing of a Dutch filmmaker last week.

No one was injured in the attack on the empty school, which came days after the arrest of a Muslim radical accused of killing filmmaker Theo van Gogh. Van Gogh, a distant relative of Vincent Van Gogh, released a film titled "Submission" in August that was critical of how women are treated under Islam.

The Tarieq Ibnu Zyad Islamic elementary school in Eindhoven, about 75 miles south of Amsterdam, is run by the al-Fourqaan Islamic Center, which oversees the town's al-Fourqaan mosque.

Dutch intelligence officials have had the center under observation since reports it hosted an Islamic seminar in 1999, said to have been attended by Mohamed Atta and Marwan al-Shehhi, two of the Sept. 11, 2001, hijackers, and Ramzi Binalshibh, the suspected liaison between al-Qaida and three of the hijackers who were based in Hamburg, Germany.

The mosque was frequented by two Muslim youths killed in Kashmir in January 2002 in an alleged suicide attack on Indian troops. And the school was the target of two minor arson attacks last year.

Van Gogh's killing Tuesday shocked the Netherlands and sparked several other anti-Muslim attacks including two weekend attempts to burn down mosques.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Red,

What in the hell is going on over there?

R

RedOctober

voiceofreason said:
AP
Red,

What in the hell is going on over there?
Well...

Remember the murder of the controversial Pim Fortuyn?
He was very critical about islam. But he seemed to be killed out of political reasons. The filmmaker Theo van Gogh made a film about his death, in which he suggested the murder of Pim Fortuyn was a cover up by the Dutch and American intelligence agencies.

This man, Theo van Gogh spoke very rude about muslims also, calling them "goatfuckers" on his website and on television .
Freedom of speech, you know ;)

Now we have got a man in Arabic clothing, with a beard and he seems to be a bright young student of muslim origin who flipped.
(The same type of person as the murderer of Pim Fortuyn)
So Theo van Gogh was butchered like a pig.
Shot and stabbed. A letter stuck on his chest with a butcher's knive.
The idiot fact is, there are 911 days between the two murders!
The guy walked around for some time, after the murder.
Was he on drugs or what?

So..
There are some possibilities..

1 A lunatic, who has contact with other fruitcakes, what we call the Al Qaeda network.
2 Some very dark scheme provided by the Dutch intelligence agency to get rid of a unwanted person.

The bombing was of course stupid, but I wouldn't be surprised it were also muslims who did it.
To get the fire in the stove.

This morning there was again an incident in The Hague.
A handgranade was thrown at policemen when they wanted to investigate a building.

The Netherlands has troups in Iraq, so now we are in the same shit as the USA. The only difference is, we don't give a damn.
Theo van Gogh was an idiot asshole anyway. :cool:

It may seem strange to you, but the Dutch don't have a national pride like Americans have. The American press will tell you, it was an Al Qaeda attack, but we don't feel it that way.
Just idiotic young scum, using islam as a pretext to cause a lot of trouble.

But they don't know, they are dead meat.

R

RedOctober

Well, 1 school in flames. (islamic)
There are also cases of trying to set
fire to Christian Churches ans Muslim Mosks.

I think the muslim extremists want the muslims out of Europe.
The Dutch are not a violent people.
But that can change in a couple of days, if this goes on.

I expect there will be taken very drastic measures very soon by the authorities. There is a very tiny ultra right wing movement that is trying
to boost the fire also. And they are well known.
So it's not only the muslim extremists.
In fact, muslim fundamentalists and right wing extremists are each others partners. They both try to gain momentum by spreading fear.

And I still think, those ultra right wing guys have links to some Dutch political party, or parties on the right wing.
It fits perfectly in their policy that muslims get kicked their asses.

Well you know, my point of view is, that muslims and christians are both nice people, I worked with both of them....

But that this scene is produced by only a few fuckheads,
and who they are is well known.

So? ;)

R

RedOctober

PKK training camp in the woods

I got the news that a PKK training camp on a camping place in the woods was dismantled by the Dutch Police.

The PKK is a radical Kurdish party, which operates in Turkey and Iraq.

29 suspects were arrested.

I told you, I had the impression the inteligence service knows a lot, but let go to gather more information.
Now it's payback time.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I am so sick of people bombing schools.

There should be a global law that if you bomb a school, you have to spend the rest of your life in a hanging cage (like in willow and red sonja if you dont know what i mean), like they did in the old days, where everyone could see you and pelt you with rocks.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
dustinzgirl said:
I am so sick of people bombing schools.

There should be a global law that if you bomb a school, you have to spend the rest of your life in a hanging cage (like in willow and red sonja if you dont know what i mean), like they did in the old days, where everyone could see you and pelt you with rocks.
I agree DG, but only if there was kids inside =P

if it's empty, it's not so bad IMO.. just costs money to repair

R

RedOctober

Rage against said:
I agree DG, but only if there was kids inside =P

if it's empty, it's not so bad IMO.. just costs money to repair
Well... If it would be that simple...
The islamic school probably was burned by neo nazi's.
But you never know..
It also could heve been muslim fanatics,
in that way provoking more violence.
We just don't know!

Fact is, that there is little news about neo nazi's being rounded up, and I know they exist, and are active.

One far right man even posted a threat fax to himself and a member of parliament, as if it came from a muslim group.
He was arrested.
You see the problem now? They all are going banana's!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
"I would do it again"

Fuck caging him, lets just put him in the negro block at san quinton, tell the guys he blew up a school, and see what happens.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
This guy is so blinded.. What a hateful, narrow-minded fuck, he certainly doesn't represent the muslim population.

RageAgainst said:
This guy is so blinded.. What a hateful, narrow-minded fuck, he certainly doesn't represent the muslim population.
No he doesn't represent the majority of the muslim population. And what would anyone accomplish by blowing up a school? These "terrorists" are fucking idiots. Our army is in Iraq so they geht the bright idea to go into Iraq and fight us there, not a good idea. If they weren't as dumb as rocks they'd attack us now, while our army's on another continent. These people are idiots and will never win. And making your troops suicide bombers is just stupid, then you have less men to help you. They're all fucking morons and will wipe themselves out. :thumbsdn:

R

RedOctober

Well... Who is the fucktard around here?

Mohammed B killed a Dutch irritating loudmouth.
It has fucking nothing to do with a school whatsoever!

Theo van Gogh was killed because he repeatedly called muslims "goatfuckers" in front of a live television camera.
I agree that killing him is insane, but the man has been interviewed by shrinks and they tell he is "normal", and responsible for his acts.

So he gets a life sentence. And he loses his civil rights.
That means he will never come out of jail again.

RedOctober said:
Well... Who is the fucktard around here?

Mohammed B killed a Dutch irritating loudmouth.
It has fucking nothing to do with a school whatsoever!

Theo van Gogh was killed because he repeatedly called muslims "goatfuckers" in front of a live television camera.
I agree that killing him is insane, but the man has been interviewed by shrinks and they tell he is "normal", and responsible for his acts.

So he gets a life sentence. And he loses his civil rights.
That means he will never come out of jail again.
I was agreeing with Rage and went on a totally different rant, sorry for the mixup. :confuse:

man, who in their right mind would kill a decendant of the great van gough? fucking ignorant extremists :thumbsdn: then they attacked a school, that's just low...:thumbsdn::thumbsdn:

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Killing a man isn't right. But what he said was absolutely disgusting. It's negativity like that that helps breed hate and wars and genocides and oppression, segregation, etc. What the hell was he thinking?

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
he certainly doesn't represent the muslim population.
as a whole.. no he doesn't... but I think he represents a big chunk of the muslim population... although not all of that "big chunk" would carry out the act... they support those kind of actions.. if not directly... then by not condemning people that carry out, or want to carry out such acts...
there have been death Fatwas declared against people that spoke out agianst Islam.. yet there have been no Fatwas against Bin Laden... or Al Quieda members..

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
That's like saying the religious fanatics of America represent most of the American population.

Check yourself.

R

RedOctober

dull_bullet said:
man, who in their right mind would kill a decendant of the great van gough? fucking ignorant extremists :thumbsdn: then they attacked a school, that's just low...:thumbsdn::thumbsdn:
Oh Lord!

There are a lot of doggies called Pluto!

Here is that copy of an article in some Dutch
gutter-press magazine. A good journalist would check it beforehand.

Van Gogh, a descendent of the brother of the 19th century Dutch painter Vincent van Gogh, was known for his outspoken criticism of Islam and angered many Muslims by making a film which accused Islam of condoning violence against women.
If your name is Bush, it doesn't mean you're family of the American president.

Theo van Gogh launched the myth himself that he was related with the famous painter. But it isn't very likely.

Van Gogh is a kind of name, that says where you come from.
The German city of Gogh. (Goch)

Somewhat the same like Michael York his grand-grandfather may come from York. It doesn't necessarily mean it's a nobility family either.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
Me said:
yet there have been no Fatwas against Bin Laden...
wow... the Spanish Muslim leaders must be WTF members.... I stand corrected as they issued a fatwa against Bin Laden... Today.....
Muslims in Spain issued a fatwa against Osama bin Laden yesterday.

The ruling by the Islamic Commission of Spain, the main body representing the nation's one million Muslims, came on the eve of the first anniversary of the Madrid train bombings, which were linked to the al-Qa'eda network.
NM... I guess they beat me to it.. they did it yesterday..

That's like saying the religious fanatics of America represent most of the American population.

Check yourself.
at what point will they stop being so called "fanatics" ... It seems almost mainstream to me...

RedOctober said:
Oh Lord!

There are a lot of doggies called Pluto!

Here is that copy of an article in some Dutch
gutter-press magazine. A good journalist would check it beforehand.

If your name is Bush, it doesn't mean you're family of the American president.

Theo van Gogh launched the myth himself that he was related with the famous painter. But it isn't very likely.

Van Gogh is a kind of name, that says where you come from.
The German city of Gogh. (Goch)

Somewhat the same like Michael York his grand-grandfather may come from York. It doesn't necessarily mean it's a nobility family either.
hmm...did you read that article that dangeo23 put up?

it said that he was a decendant of vincent.

doy.