WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My 2 best friends

cherry_kisses69

cherry_kisses69
I know this is stupid But being the caring friend i am i wanna help...My 2 best friends are dating..... Well everyone is trying to get them to break up..Cuz we all know she cheats.... people are saying that they saw her with another guy and i asked her and she said they were just talking (But it was her ex boyfriend...And they still like eachother)It turns out it was more then one guy sum one just told!!But yeah....she has cheated on every boyfriend she has ever had...everyone wants to kick her ass if the cheating thing is true...(And it is)....Her boyfriend has been my best friend since the 4th grade.....And she has been my best friend since the 5th grade..... She says she's not cheating on him but she goes to other guys houses... i told him but he dont wanna listen to me cuz he's whipped on her!!!! and they're both really close to me and i dont wanna rat her out...... but i have too.... How do i get him to listen to me????? I dont want him to get hurt anymore then he is going to.... HELP ME Sum one PLEASE!!!!!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
cherry_kisses69 said:
I know this is stupid But being the caring friend i am i wanna help...My 2 best friends are dating..... Well everyone is trying to get them to break up..Cuz we all know she cheats.... people are saying that they saw her with another guy and i asked her and she said they were just talking (But it was her ex boyfriend...And they still like eachother)It turns out it was more then one guy sum one just told!!But yeah....she has cheated on every boyfriend she has ever had...everyone wants to kick her ass if the cheating thing is true...(And it is)....Her boyfriend has been my best friend since the 4th grade.....And she has been my best friend since the 5th grade..... She says she's not cheating on him but she goes to other guys houses... i told him but he dont wanna listen to me cuz he's whipped on her!!!! and they're both really close to me and i dont wanna rat her out...... but i have too.... How do i get him to listen to me????? I dont want him to get hurt anymore then he is going to.... HELP ME Sum one PLEASE!!!!!
Heres what you do, you tell your best friend(the guy) about the ex-bf, and when shes over there, have him spy on her to see if shes cheating or not, or catch them, in the act, he'll finally realize it, then dump her.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
cherry_kisses69 said:
Tell him that she cheats.. Jesus christ.. It's really fucking simple..

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
cherry_kisses69 said:
Did you not read it Damn it he wont listen to me!!!!!
You sure you didn't edit or something.. Well, let him get hurt. He'll have to learn from experience..

PotatoKing

Bah Humbug
Holy shit you're lazy! "sum one" That’s not even an abbreviation for Christ sakes! Congratulations moron, you saved ONE keystroke by turning a simple word into a monstrosity. The English language would like you to stop raping her.

it seems u cant do anything about it though...just leave it since ur friend doesnt wanna listen..

JACKASS1904

Banned - What an Asshat!
betrayed said:
Tell him that she cheats.. Jesus christ.. It's really fucking simple..
lol...yeah...."Betrayed" basically said it in the short form of how I was going to say it...lol.

Do what has to be done....she obviously isn't your FRIEND if she's LYING to you and doing thw wrong things.

cherry_kisses69 said:
everyone wants to kick her ass
Well if everyone wants to kick her ass go up to some chick that she knows say that their boyfriend is cheating on her with your freind. They get in a fight, he learns she's cheating. So everyone wins. :thumbsup: