my 420 obsession

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Today, 03:39 AM #17
YUCK FOU!!!

why oh why do i see "420" every single day???

Easty

Click click boom
I du420nno man, its just wei420rd. i'm obs420essed with this site though, so right now im fee420ding my addiction.

DIZNUTS

no honestly this is freaking me out(not as much as Geht giving Havok a full body massage) but i have been seeing "420" every day for over two years now.....in that time frame i didn't notice "420" maybe 2 or 3 times.......what does this mean?

Shaggy2Dope94

My axe is my buddy
DIZNUTS said:
no honestly this is freaking me out(not as much as Geht giving Havok a full body massage) but i have been seeing "420" every day for over two years now.....in that time frame i didn't notice "420" maybe 2 or 3 times.......what does this mean?

It means smoke alot of reefer :thumbsup: :rotflmao:

DIZNUTS

Shaggy2Dope94 said:
It means smoke alot of reefer :thumbsup: :rotflmao:
i don't think its that....i haven't smoked weed since my boy got killed over it...been clean for 5 years now.....so i don't think its weed.....could it be something else?

Shaggy2Dope94

My axe is my buddy
DIZNUTS said:
i don't think its that....i haven't smoked weed since my boy got killed over it...been clean for 5 years now.....so i don't think its weed.....could it be something else?

Maybey...................................... :axe:

EDIT: Maybe*

Taylor_Blade

Lost Soul
DIZNUTS said:

You think too much, damn it!

Stop thinking about seeing 420 all the time, and your eyes won't seek it out. :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS

Taylor_Blade said:
You think too much, damn it!

Stop thinking about seeing 420 all the time, and your eyes won't seek it out. :thumbsup:
i can't help it.....like if i get a credit card to run at work and in its numbers there is a "420" or $4.20 for an item lol 4.20 gallons of gas at the pump...etc

Taylor_Blade

Lost Soul
DIZNUTS said:
i can't help it.....like if i get a credit card to run at work and in its numbers there is a "420" or $4.20 for an item lol 4.20 gallons of gas at the pump...etc

The title of this thread explains your initial question rather well.

You are obsessed with 420, and thus you think about it either intentionally or unintentionally. Therefore causing you to constantly see the numbers everyday.

You eyes are drawn towards it because of your thoughts. It’s all in your head.

( However, because I am completely full of shit, this information is utterly useless. ;) )

hove420

the shocka
DIZNUTS said:
ok heres a little history you might want to learn about 420

they say the first joint eve smoked was at 4:20

in high school the originol memebers of greatful dead smoked at a statue of Louis Pasture that was in the couryard of the school

there are 420 chemicals in marijuana

theres alot more than that...but thats a little insight of it

o yea and bob marley died at 4:20 in a hospital from cancer due to a soccer accident, another team members cleet went into his foot and the cancer spread through his entire leg

DIZNUTS

see what i mean? ^ has "420" in his username..... "420" is drawn to me...im scared

hove420

the shocka
DIZNUTS said:
see what i mean? ^ has "420" in his username..... "420" is drawn to me...im scared
dude, calm down 420 is justa number.this thread is pointless...your just haunted by it man, whatever, i see it everyday too :cool: :cool:

DIZNUTS

hove420 said:
dude, calm down 420 is justa number.this thread is pointless...your just haunted by it man, whatever, i see it everyday too :cool: :cool:
mommy i don't want to go to the padded room again.

DIZNUTS

Eastside said:
dude, one more rep point...

HOLY SHIT ITS THE FUCKING APOCALYPSE!!!!
DIZNUTS

well till someone reps me but aint that freakin yall out?

Status
Not open for further replies.