WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My Ass Hurts!!

bnccoder

Postaholic
Yes Max, a thread that has ass in the title and suggests anal. I know your reading it, so make a fucking post. It's not what you think, I either broke or brused my tail bone and I don't know how. It hurts. I'm going to find some good meds for it any suggestions on meds or treatment??

P.S. There will be no pics to all of you sick bastards out there. :p

i had that problem. it stick around for like a year. then it goes away. :confuse:

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
hmmm sit on a really comfy cushion?

the title so threw me off and i'm not even max! i thought you had your first comming out experience. ok all jokes aside, need more info. did you fall on it? hit it? something hit it ( /me holds back giggles) tail bone, well if you hit it hard the only thing you can do is take anti inflamitories(ibuprofen) 4 times daily and wait, maybe try muscle relaxers. do the cold and hot presses, maybe soke in a tub, see what feels better for it, wait it out. if these fail and it persists then see a doctor.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Nymphchick said:
the title so threw me off and i'm not even max! i thought you had your first comming out experience. ok all jokes aside, need more info. did you fall on it? hit it? something hit it ( /me holds back giggles) tail bone, well if you hit it hard the only thing you can do is take anti inflamitories(ibuprofen) 4 times daily and wait, maybe try muscle relaxers. do the cold and hot presses, maybe soke in a tub, see what feels better for it, wait it out. if these fail and it persists then see a doctor.
The only thing that I can think of would be sitting weird. Thanks for the info, I'll try that,

Descent

Hella Constipated
bnccoder said:
Yes Max, a thread that has ass in the title and suggests anal. I know your reading it, so make a fucking post. It's not what you think, I either broke or brused my tail bone and I don't know how. It hurts. I'm going to find some good meds for it any suggestions on meds or treatment??

P.S. There will be no pics to all of you sick bastards out there. :p
I did that on The Island Princess fishing boat a few years back.

It took a year to fully heal for me but by six months it didn't hurt much at all.

Don't take pills, just give it SOME SERIOUS REST, no fucking go-karts. It should just be bruised - give it time to heal. I didn't take the doctors advice like my father when he bruised it somehow the year after, and he healed in four months.

bnccoder

Postaholic
I'm working in construction framing houses, so rest is somewhat out of the question.

magnolia

Postaholic
Get urself an ass donut. (sp?) It's an inflatable circle that you sit on and then there is very little pressure put on your tailbone.