WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My ass!

magnolia

Postaholic
I hate it. It's like a pancake. But mostly I just wanted to post a new thread. :)

magnolia

Postaholic
arrogantbastard said:
That must suck..........maybe you should stuff it if its such a big deal ;)
It's not that big a deal, but I'm not gadda stuff it. I just have to wear belts to avoid plumber's crack. :cool:

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
magnolia said:
It's not that big a deal, but I'm not gadda stuff it. I just have to wear belts to avoid plumber's crack. :cool:
LOL OMFG HAHAHAHAHA

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
get ass implants like in savingslivermen

the french suck :mfinger:

----------------------------------------------
pain can be such a horrible thing :sword:

magnolia

Postaholic
yowatupdogg said:
get ass implants like in savingslivermen

the french suck :mfinger:

right, like that'll ever happen. :rolleyes:

----------------------------------------------
pain can be such a horrible thing :sword:

i fear my own ass because is nice and around is odd for man to have those 2 things and so i live in new york city and this faggot's heaven... that's reason i am getting a gun permit and pop a cap on a faggot try to hit on me... and yes i hate fags.... sorry

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
bullshit00 said:
i fear my own ass because is nice and around is odd for man to have those 2 things and so i live in new york city and this faggot's heaven... that's reason i am getting a gun permit and pop a cap on a faggot try to hit on me... and yes i hate fags.... sorry
You fear your own ass because your head is up it. Nice English there too.

oh shit the spelling and grammer joke... well maybe i should just put it on my sig and say it nice and load I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK so rant on my spelling and grammer, isn't like i am the only one in this forum but i am not going around and saying hey " nice job on your english" or " man go back to grammer school" or "wtf did you say " so on so on...

but i still dont hate you... here i give you a nice :mfinger: :p

. <-- see that? it's called a "period." you use it to make coherent sentences that people can actually read. also use it to avoid run-on sentences.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
I am happy~ I can't speelll wordss and shits . <-- I used a periood to be really cool!

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Broken said:
I am happy~ I can't speelll wordss and shits . <-- I used a periood to be really cool!
IMJUSTGOINGTOSTARTPOSTINGWITHNOFUCKINGSPACESWHATSOEVERSOALLOFYOUMOTHERFUCKERSCANJUSTTRYTOFIGUREITOUT.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
GottaHurt said:
IMJUSTGOINGTOSTARTPOSTINGWITHNOFUCKINGSPACESWHATSOEVERSOALLOFYOUMOTHERFUCKERSCANJUSTTRYTOFIGUREITOUT.
okbutyoudontknowwhatyouarestarting. Fuck that's hard..lol

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
bullshit00 said:
i dont give fuck. <-- happy ;)
umm...

Just to correct you, (note: unless I am writting poetry or something i care about, I am not the best when it comes to grammer...) but I do know that the sentence you are using up there is not complete. Say it out loud once and you will understand how important the little letter "a" as in Angel, can be. Also when using the word don't... such as in: Don't forget the "..'.." Oh and you must not find yourself very important cause "I", as in myself, should be capitalized. Capitalized means a big "I". So the correct way to being a smart ass would be:

I don't give a fuck.

Also note: Happy should have a qustion mark after it to make it a complete thought.

Happy? :)

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
_Kitana_ said:
I know your feeling about your butt...mine gets known as the Bubble butt by jesse and my friends...

they are like: I think it grows when you get it wet Angel.... ( FUCKERS!!!)
lmfao