WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My Aunt Is A Dumbass!

AllyMoo

Fresh Meat
3 weeks go, I'm sitting in the basement watching a movie with my Gramma, and suddenly the phone rings, on the other end? Some complete stranger telling us my aunt has been in a car accident. First reaction "OH MY GOD IS SHE OKAY!?" second: "HOW THE FUCK DID IT HAPPEN" and third: "Oh my god she's stupid."

I found out the next day, over the phone from my gramma that my 24-year-old aunt was driving while impaired. Even AFTER her friends took her keys!

What's worse is that my gramma, who likes to play favourites with her children, made up excuses for her. "Oh, well, they shouldjn't have let her LEAVE, they shouldn't have made her drink, blah blah fucking blah"

Now, I wasn't there, but I think it's safe to say that nobody made her drink and drive at gunpoint.

She's lucky to be alive (she only had a broken ankle, even AFTER it smashed the boulder in 3), which is more than I can say for her car, which is now spread in pieces across some boulders and at the bottom of a lake.. :mad:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hopefully she didn't hurt no one.

I hope she learned her lesson, even though Drunk Drives almost never DO! They are too damm drunk to remember anything!

BTW: your grandmother is a DUMBass as well, for making excuses for her!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Thats pretty stupid of her. Fuckin' drunk drivers.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
i fucking hate drunk drivers the fuckers dont give a shit about themselves or he people they are risking to injory , not to mention if anything does happen they are also effecting there family who loves them , fucking morons..

BumB

Hoodrat
Wow, I hate drunk drivers too, but thats crazy... no offense but she is a dumbass.. she should've definetly learnt her damn lesson.. I say take her car away... forever and if she refuses hold her at gunpoint :gun: :cool: