WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My Baby Sister

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
My little sister, who has spent her entire life with no responsibility, and being absolutely coddled and spoiled, managed to get herself knocked up by a guy I work with who told me he did not like her at all. She is highly dramatic and expects everyone to do everything for her. She is 21 and still lives at my moms. Aside from the fact that she is a terribly spoiled person with no clue as to what responsibility means, she is very emotional (even when unpregnant) and dramatic. She also uses a wide variety of halucenigens on almost a daily basis. Now, I love my sister to death, but under no circumstances do I believe this person should raise another human life. She can not even raise herself.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
DG...that sucks....you really gotta stick by her tho...i see this happening all the time tho...irrisponsible chix getting knocked up....shes lucky shes got a sister like you who loves her and will be there for her...just think of it this way...shes gonna have to learn to be responsible now.....oh hows your dad by the way? i really hope he's doing better....

What's probably going to happen, is that Grandma is going to have her nurturing maternal instincts kick in again, and she'll end up taking care of the kiddo.

I could be very wrong, I don't know your family, but in any case where I've seen this happen with my friends or family, the grandma usually picks up the slack. My ex wasn't raised by her mother. She was too busy shooting up in the bathroom. So grandma came along and raised her. That or another family member will jump up for the job.

I don't know though. So many different circumstances when it comes to kids.

is she going to keep the baby? if she isn't going to stop doing drugs, she shouldn't have it, because it has a high chance of abnormalities. but since she has no responsibility, she will of course have no concern for the health of her unborn child

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
dustinzgirl said:
My little sister, who has spent her entire life with no responsibility, and being absolutely coddled and spoiled, managed to get herself knocked up by a guy I work with who told me he did not like her at all. She is highly dramatic and expects everyone to do everything for her. She is 21 and still lives at my moms. Aside from the fact that she is a terribly spoiled person with no clue as to what responsibility means, she is very emotional (even when unpregnant) and dramatic. She also uses a wide variety of halucenigens on almost a daily basis. Now, I love my sister to death, but under no circumstances do I believe this person should raise another human life. She can not even raise herself.
wow all i have to say is bootcamp.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
My mom has heart problems, so either my dad or I will be the larger part of this. Fuck she pisses me off so much. She is 21, has no diploma, no liscence, no car. she spends her time at raves doing X and acid. Out of my 4 sisters, she is defiently the wierdest.

</rant>

Tenderony
dustinzgirl said:
she spends her time at raves doing X and acid. Out of my 4 sisters, she is defiently the wierdest.
Sounds like me when I was 17. Lasted a year, got bored went to uni.

</rant>

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
</rant> said:
Sounds like me when I was 17. Lasted a year, got bored went to uni.

</rant>
she has been that way since she was 13

</rant>

Tenderony
dustinzgirl said:
she has been that way since she was 13
Not a phase then. She should stop that shit. Will the kid not kick some sense into her?

</rant>

lynduhland

Prone to Bad Karma
idunno69 said:
is she going to keep the baby? if she isn't going to stop doing drugs, she shouldn't have it, because it has a high chance of abnormalities. but since she has no responsibility, she will of course have no concern for the health of her unborn child
i agree, if shes into all those drugs, it might be better to look into other options. She has to learn to love herself and take care of herself before taking care of someone else.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
lynduhland said:
i agree, if shes into all those drugs, it might be better to look into other options. She has to learn to love herself and take care of herself before taking care of someone else.
..good advice..keep it up...:]

dustinzgirl said:
My mom has heart problems, so either my dad or I will be the larger part of this. Fuck she pisses me off so much. She is 21, has no diploma, no liscence, no car. she spends her time at raves doing X and acid. Out of my 4 sisters, she is defiently the wierdest.
wierdest? no offence dg..but more like a drug addict with no ambition in life...who will probably grow old ..single... a shitty job with her kids hating her later in life for her mistakes ....

dustinzgirl said:
scary that that can happen. your going to have to help her if you want that baby to live.

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
HavokChylde said:
What's probably going to happen, is that Grandma is going to have her nurturing maternal instincts kick in again, and she'll end up taking care of the kiddo.

I could be very wrong, I don't know your family, but in any case where I've seen this happen with my friends or family, the grandma usually picks up the slack. My ex wasn't raised by her mother. She was too busy shooting up in the bathroom. So grandma came along and raised her. That or another family member will jump up for the job.

I don't know though. So many different circumstances when it comes to kids.
Thats a good point I personaly know about 5 people who have been raised by grandparents hell we all might know a few of these people I don't think it's that uncommon givin the situations that vary from family to family...