WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My bad..

400-some odd posts later... Realized I never really posted here

Hi!! I'm new and stuff. I'm 27, and live in Washington state. My favorite color is green, and I think I'm gonna like it here. A lot.

Hope you all make me feel welcome

oh, falmost forgot - fuck all y'all :mfinger: :mfinger:

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
badassmtbiker said:
Realized I never really posted here
So you just pretended that you posted here? Awesome, a new twist on posting technique.

Oh yea, :mfinger: and welcome.

GottaHurt said:
So you just pretended that you posted here? Awesome, a new twist on posting technique.

Oh yea, :mfinger: and welcome.

Well, I've posted in the Welcome forum, just not my own welcome.. ya follow?

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
badassmtbiker said:
Well, I've posted in the Welcome forum, just not my own welcome.. ya follow?
Yeppers, just being my sarcastic self...

Ctoit

Tenderony
GottaHurt said:
Yeppers, just being my sarcastic self...

Damn Kids theese days.........stabbing their parents, setting dogs on fire...forgetting to post

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Ctoit said:
Damn Kids theese days.........stabbing their parents, setting dogs on fire...forgetting to post
I didn't stab them, I slashed them, and they never proved that I set the dog on fire.

Ctoit

Tenderony
and to finish it.........we know you never forget to post

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Ctoit said:
and to finish it.........we know you never forget to post
I'll let you post up, then I'll take it strong to the hole, and we can finish together ;)

Ctoit

Tenderony
GottaHurt said:
I'll let you post up, then I'll take it strong to the hole, and we can finish together ;)

Well damn......your just turning me on and on......and so close to bedtime...how will I ever sleep?

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Ctoit said:
Well damn......your just turning me on and on......and so close to bedtime...how will I ever sleep?
...with your pillow clinched tightly between your thighs, your swollen breasts rubbing against the cool cotton sheets, aching for a calloused hand to caress them, squeeze them, grope them as you begin to squirm, the aching in your belly building into an uncontrollable fire as your fingers dance lightly down your belly, slipping into the elastic of your panties.playfully snapping it, the stinging making your nipples swell as you lick your lips and envision the carousel, her lips lightly touching yours, you taste her breath as your cheeks brush against one anothers, your eyelashes fluttering with hers as wanting mouths meet....

Ctoit

Tenderony
Now that's what I'm talking about.........Bedtime Stories.........I think I need the video

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
GottaHurt said:
...with your pillow clinched tightly between your thighs, your swollen breasts rubbing against the cool cotton sheets, aching for a calloused hand to caress them, squeeze them, grope them as you begin to squirm, the aching in your belly building into an uncontrollable fire as your fingers dance lightly down your belly, slipping into the elastic of your panties.playfully snapping it, the stinging making your nipples swell as you lick your lips and envision the carousel, her lips lightly touching yours, you taste her breath as your cheeks brush against one anothers, your eyelashes fluttering with hers as wanting mouths meet....

hmmm... so your that guy that writes all those chessy paper back romance novels..... hmmm....

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Ctoit said:
Now that's what I'm talking about.........Bedtime Stories.........I think I need the video
I provide a complete service. No need to rush things, anticipation makes it all come together...

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
screw_you_jack said:
hmmm... so your that guy that writes all those chessy paper back romance novels..... hmmm....
maybe ;)

Ctoit

Tenderony
GottaHurt said:
I provide a complete service. No need to rush things, anticipation makes it all come together...

nice ;)