WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My balls are on fire.

bnccoder

Postaholic
I don't know why but my balls have this itchy burning sensation and I don't know why. I've had it for about half a day now and it is really getting old. I hope I don't end up scratching them raw. One more thing before you ask, no I'm not posting pics.

bnccoder

Postaholic
A foot powder? Don't have any. Any other suggestions?

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
This one time, my friend bought really cheap lube from the local Adult Store (one that only cost 25 cents or something).

So he goes home and begins playing with his new lube, if ya know what I mean. And he says, less than ten seconds later, his balls feel like they are on fire and turn bright red.

Moral: Quit buying cheap lube, you bastard! :thumbsup:

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
stop shaving them...

EDIT: good to see we are all some helpful motherfuckers around here...

bnccoder

Postaholic
ferengi74656 said:
Hmm..... cut 'em off? :ut-oh:
Fuck That!!!!!! I wonder if ice will work.... back in a minute.

bnccoder

Postaholic
I don't shave my nutz..... No ice but we do have ice cream. :thumbsup: much better I just wonder how long the relief will last.

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
bnccoder said:
I don't shave my nutz..... No ice but we do have ice cream. :thumbsup: much better I just wonder how long the relief will last.
please make someone eat it when you are done. :thumbsup:

bnccoder

Postaholic
My balls now have a freezing sensation. The ice cream is still wrapped but I'll put it back after I'm done.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
ice can help, but more than anything, i've found that aloe vera gel really helps the most. try it if you have some. it's probably just chaffing from dryness.

Descent

Hella Constipated
DO NOT USE GOLD BOND!

I thought I castrated myself when I used the cream on my itchy balls. IT FUCKING BURNS ALMOST AS BAD AS TOOTHPASTE MASTURBATION (I was 12).

I would recommend a heavy rubbing with St. Ives moisturizer. If that fails, you could have crabs, or worse, scabies. Did you take a shit in a public toilet? Even a few crabs mean serious business, like the internet.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
bnccoder said:
I don't shave my nutz.....
so you are sporting a twig n berries fro?

btw....Descent you have some major problems.....tooth paste?? WTF?

hmmmmm maybe you have blue balls? nothing a good jerk in the bathroom can't solve.
quit staring at her and imagining the sex you may once have. this may help. i dunno though, try the toothpaste idea, get the really minty one, maybe the minty cooling sensation will help.

Descent said:
IT FUCKING BURNS ALMOST AS BAD AS TOOTHPASTE MASTURBATION

Omfg. Being 12 is no excuse.

EDIT : Weirdo.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
HavokChylde said:
Omfg. Being 12 is no excuse.

EDIT : Weirdo.
i used jelly....but toothpaste? come on....

bnccoder

Postaholic
It was the start of heat rash. A little corn starch on it and it went away. Oh ya trimmed.

Sleepy Dude..

I'm sober still? Damnit!
horribly different, all these different things to stop aching balls, i must say, just try not to get it, and toothpaste?? ur nuts! aloe vera cream DOES stop it seeming it does on my shoulders ( i get burnt do a black onion fry every christmas...no u dont wanna know) and unless simpsons is serving me wrongly, ice cream is supposed 2 increase your sperm count or something....

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
I think it already went away dude. But at least you gave a valid answer.

In conclusion:
For chaffing, dryness, or heat rashes, aloe vera gel or corn starch (who would have thought) do the trick. :thumbsup: