My bathroom story

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I posted this in the discord, but there are a few people in here that don't go there.

Today I drank a coffee and went to the grocery store. I really had to pee, so I rushed towards the bathroom, hoping that there were available toilets. I franticly pushed the door open, and there was a naked man facing the doorway. He looked up at me while he was washing his dick with soap. He had no shirt on, and his pants were down to his ankles. I immediately gasped, slammed the door shut, and waited out in the hallway. I figured that it was a homeless person trying to bathe using the sink, and I walked in at a bad moment that made everything look perverted.

A couple minutes pass and a police officer walks over. He keeps asking me if there's somebody in there. I told him there was. I didn't want to admit what was happening, because I didn't want this person to get charged with a crime, and have problems for life because they have a bad criminal record. The police officer started waiting for 30 seconds, then finally accepted that there was somebody in there and he said he would come back later.

After a couple more minutes, some other guy with a hoodie walks up to me, looks at me confused as to why I'm just standing there, and pushes through the door. I see the naked guy, and he's facing the mirror while masturbating with the soap. The hoodie guy immediately says "Oh God!" rushes out of the bathroom and hallway. I finally understood there was no misunderstanding. I left the grocery store and took a piss elsewhere.

I wonder if the police officer knew the guy was in there masturbating. Maybe I should have told him, but I wanted to keep everybody out of trouble.

• 1Like
  • 1LOL
Reactions: 1 users

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
Next time, knock first. And my pants weren't at my ankles... Like mid thigh bro. Why you lying?

• 1Like
  • 1LOL
  • 1ORLY?
Reactions: 2 users

ib4

Error
Staff
OMG, lmao this is the morning story I needed with my coffee. Fucking thank you. LMAO @RebelBuddha too hahah!

Good on you for not ratting him out, you never know what's going on in someones mind. At least he took it to the bathroom not the sidewalk.

Last edited:
  • 2Agree
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
Here is my bathroom story:

Once when I was stocking shelves at a grocery store, I noticed an elderly woman standing by the door of the single-occupancy men's room, apparently waiting for her husband. She then opened the door widely and I saw an old man sitting on the toilet. She yelled at him "Just drop it in!" before closing the door again. Now, whenever I have a hard time going number 2, I find myself saying to myself "Just drop it in".

• 1LOL
Reactions: 1 user

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Here is my bathroom story:

Once when I was stocking shelves at a grocery store, I noticed an elderly woman standing by the door of the single-occupancy men's room, apparently waiting for her husband. She then opened the door widely and I saw an old man sitting on the toilet. She yelled at him "Just drop it in!" before closing the door again. Now, whenever I have a hard time going number 2, I find myself saying to myself "Just drop it in".
It's insensitive to just tell him to "just drop it in". Poop sometimes gets stuck inside and can't be pushed out.