WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My beef.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok. FUCK ALL YOU RETARDED FUCKS THAT ARE BITCHING.

I see you fuckheads everyday, bou hou hou life sucks. Im going to kill myself becuase i cant take it anymore. blah blah blah. Your the same stupid fuck falling into depression becuase your afriad of what some other stupid fuck has to say.

Your a fucking idiot. You will end up working at a fast food place, and probably working for under 10$/hr the rest of your life anyway, and You'll still be bitching. why? BECAUSE YOUR A STUPID FUCK.

Why dont you lazy fucks get half a brain and work for something in your life. Lifes alot better when you accomplish shit. Get off your ass and go outside and have fun.

But you know what? Life doesnt suck. Life is GREAT. Your all just fucking peons manipulated by your TV and media. Why dont you all start looking at the good things in life instead of bitching about everything. Becuase for every down theres an up. I think you fucks should start noticing the up and enjoy it instead of take advantage of it and bitch when you are down again.

well this is a site for ranting, not enjoying the finer things in life. personally i'd tend to agree, but i would come here to rant and go elsewhere to be happy and such

Solanaceae

Config.Solanaceae
Did you notice you bitched about people bitching? That's a bit hypocritical.

zigz

mediocre man
phennexion said:

I see you fuckheads everyday, bou hou hou life sucks. Im going to kill myself becuase i cant take it anymore. blah blah blah. Your the same stupid fuck falling into depression becuase your afriad of what some other stupid fuck has to say.

Your a fucking idiot. You will end up working at a fast food place, and probably working for under 10$/hr the rest of your life anyway, and You'll still be bitching. why? BECAUSE YOUR A STUPID FUCK.

Why dont you lazy fucks get half a brain and work for something in your life. Lifes alot better when you accomplish shit. Get off your ass and go outside and have fun.

But you know what? Life doesnt suck. Life is GREAT. Your all just fucking peons manipulated by your TV and media. Why dont you all start looking at the good things in life instead of bitching about everything. Becuase for every down theres an up. I think you fucks should start noticing the up and enjoy it instead of take advantage of it and bitch when you are down again.
people would take you seriously if you didnt swear in ever sentence.
im happy the way i am. the only thing that gets me down, is when people hate me for no real reason. and when i think about how unpleasant and unjust the world is.
but really, im still finding out who i really am.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
phennexion said:

can you say male pms

My point exactly. You peoples combined IQ is probably lower then 110. Stupid people don't deserve to bitch becuae they havent done anything in life worth while anyway.

And the world wouldnt be such a bad plce if we didnt have idiots like you complaining every 2 min.

ron

Buster of Asses
Now people are going to bitch about you bitching about people bitching. You've added to the cycle you hate. Good job.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
phennexion said:
My point exactly. You peoples combined IQ is probably lower then 110. Stupid people don't deserve to bitch becuae they havent done anything in life worth while anyway.

And the world wouldnt be such a bad plce if we didnt have idiots like you complaining every 2 min.
well you seem like a compitent lab rat now
follow the bouncein ball....

just an fyi my iq is 150 so stfu
btw smart people act dumb to fit in

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
youknowthedeal said:
well you seem like a compitent lab rat now
follow the bouncein ball....

like youknow he acts it, (but between you and me he really is)

phennexion said:

i'ma say this nice and slow for you..

if you don't want to listen to people complain,

go... to... a... different... forum.

this forum was designed for people to bitch about shit. if you'd like us to just close our doors, or maybe change "wtf" to "why thanks! flowers!", send the staff a PM

ron

Buster of Asses
youknowthedeal said:
I'm smart, but I don't act dumb to fit in. Fitting in sucks. It's like evaporated herbal tea without the tea.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
ron said:
I'm smart, but I don't act dumb to fit in. Fitting in sucks. It's like evaporated herbal tea without the tea.
true but fitting in is the cool thing to do

ron

Buster of Asses
youknowthedeal said:
true but fitting in is the cool thing to do
There's only one thing I routinely try to fit into and she moans when I do it.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
ron said:
There's only one thing I routinely try to fit into and she moans when I do it.
now ya hear what im sayin

welcome

your nonsense post is just the kind of crap that makes up this site...fuck you too.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
nonsense crap. You know, I am starting to think you people think everything in life is nonsense. Poetry, math, movies, commercial, suicide, flowers, trees, summer, rain, racing, sports, love,rich people, families, anger, happiness, sadness, death, murder, rape, teenagers, bums, abuse, war, pride, oceans, internet forums, search engines, homos, sand, beaches, cookies, school, whiskey, beer, ice-cream, morbid death, brownies, little turkeys, PETA, hunters, puppies, kitties, brides, dolphins, marriages, divorce,whales, carpet munchers, paint, work, homeless people, desk, chairs, homes, sex, whores, and pricks, apartments, cardboard boxes, snow flakes, winter, religion, beliefs, blankets,books, pillows, computer, reading, fuzzy lil animals, stuffed animals, pictures, history, jokes, plays, laughter, music, cars, motorcycles, boats, ships...docks... shells, shotgun shells, smiles, frowns... personality, I.Q.s, ideas and opinions....

what is worthy to be discussed so we know not to post about any of these unworthy issues.

phennexion, life is great huh ? why ? because you have few cents in your account and you have problably some 30k or 20 k car and you have whole bunch friends... and you are able go on vacation or whatever is you do in your great life... i for one find life boring is basicly same shit every day, wake up,take your shower,shit,eat,work,fuck,and get old, and bitch about bills,and watch your kids grow up and do the same shit as you, wait dont forget partying, whooo! BORING!... oh shit i went to disney land OMG life is FUN!!!!

please mr phennexion if you could come up with better explanation why is life is great, than explain or if you cant GO FUCK YOUR SELF AND YOUR BORING AS LIFE YOU CALL IT GREAT!

please dont respond with any this stuff on this

1. money = kill,rob,greedyness<-- if not true, look at mpaa or riaa = greedy!
2. sex = good = than boring afterwhile
3. vacation = expensive as hell
4. family ? please dont get me started
5. school sort of important, well help you write better true.. but doesnt make you better than anyone, you still human with small brain... :)
6.kids ? yeah they are so cute when they are small
7. spending time with your friend is not an excuse for an great life

P.S if you find me stupid,moron,dunce, idiot, mental problem,grammer,spelling,etc....

none of the is going to effect me... :)

now have nice day mr phennexion

fuckin' twat

Status
Not open for further replies.