WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

my best friend is columbian..

stxrwhore

learn to swim..
129
0
0
#1


i think it's fuckin' cool to have a columbian friend..haha.
it's different. &she's really fucking cool.
 

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
7,550
262
302
#2
Sweet, it's always good to hear new points of view and get new ideas! Good for you.
 

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
4,126
0
0
#4
what's with the expressions?
are you both drinking vinegar or just high?
 

stxrwhore

learn to swim..
129
0
0
#5
void said:
what's with the expressions?
are you both drinking vinegar or just high?
we were stoned out of our minds.
i was just about to smile, but i was a little late.
and my friend..well, that's just how she looks when she smiles :D
 

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
4,126
0
0
#6
hey.. could be worse, i look like this..

 

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
7,550
262
302
#8
Nice pic void? Anyone we know?
 

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
4,126
0
0
#10
just looked for pix of wife..
either too nude for this site (read the rules!) or pix of the web from her work site.. and no way am i putting that up..

she's 26, fucking gorgeous and gorgeous fucking..
smack in the mouth for the next fucker who assumes otherwise ;)
 

stxrwhore

learn to swim..
129
0
0
#11
void said:
just looked for pix of wife..
either too nude for this site (read the rules!) or pix of the web from her work site.. and no way am i putting that up..

she's 26, fucking gorgeous and gorgeous fucking..
smack in the mouth for the next fucker who assumes otherwise ;)
:p
 

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
7,550
262
302
#12
void said:
just looked for pix of wife..
either too nude for this site (read the rules!) or pix of the web from her work site.. and no way am i putting that up..

she's 26, fucking gorgeous and gorgeous fucking..
smack in the mouth for the next fucker who assumes otherwise ;)

Too nude not a prob, just PM me a few, and I'll sing the praises loud and strong!
 

tonymontana

Tony Montana
51
0
0
#13
stxrwhore i think it's fuckin' cool to have a columbian friend..haha. it's different. &she's really fucking cool.[/QUOTE said:
My best friend's Irish, I think it's cool to have an Irish friend..... Then again I'm Irish myself, so probably a bit biased on the subject :p
 

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
6,588
628
337
#14
stxrwhore said:
we were stoned out of our minds.
i was just about to smile, but i was a little late.
and my friend..well, that's just how she looks when she smiles :D
stoned?