My birthday was pretty awesome...

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Alright, I'll post more later when I'm not singing along with my friend on the phone... :)

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
"pretty awesome birthday" doesn't really seem to fit with singing along of the phone.. thats crossing the lines of phone sex with some music playing.. or is it just me?..

Unforgiven

That Guy
p99 said:
"pretty awesome birthday" doesn't really seem to fit with singing along of the phone.. thats crossing the lines of phone sex with some music playing.. or is it just me?..

it's you

and (unless the original post was complete sarcasm) this should be in chit chat :)

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I'm done now...

We're both in to these two bands (Harvey Danger and The Long Winters), so we sing them constantly. Like, there won't be any music and we'll just start singing a chorus.

Anywho, my birthday was pretty cool. My entire family woke up pretty late, and we ate breakfast. I went to class 20 minutes late, didn't get a tardy lockout, and aced a quiz. Went to P.E. and was a total franchise player (basketball). At brunch, my friend sang "Happy" birthday to me in Armenian (that's probably spelled incorrectly). In art, I was seeing some awesome colors (I had a headache), and then in Tech Found I blew everything off. In English I think I aced a test, and then at lunch all my Mexican friends sang their equivalent to "Happy Birthday" in spanish. Then I proceded to ace two more quizzes, as well as make my Earth Science teacher feel bad ("What did you get me for my birthday?" :) ) All that topped off with some kickass basketball playing, and a good dinner (Jack in the Box. Sweet.).

And then I came home... at 10:00 I'm going to watch Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (and Yes, I do sing along with the introduction... it's the same friend).

The only drawback to being (newly) 15 is the nightlife (or lack thereof). Espescially in suburbia.

Oh, and I got two lovely PM's wishing me a happy birthday. Sweet.

Can't wait for the next one :)

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
p99 said:

Haha. We're just having fun acting stupid :thumbsup:

Unforgiven said:
and (unless the original post was complete sarcasm) this should be in chit chat :)

Pfft... now I'm confused. Is this forum about life, or strictly about life sucking? :thumbsup:

Descent

Hella Constipated
I'm turning 16 on October 22. Feel free to send me old shitty computer parts, or other random shit. PM me if you want my address.

Glad to see you turned 15...

Hey, where do you live? What state? Do you live in the ghetto?

Alright...I'm going to bed. Later, all!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Hahaha.

I used to live (kinda) in the ghetto. Now I live in a Suburb noth of it.

I live in California.

Unforgiven

That Guy
NoSubstance said:
Haha. We're just having fun acting stupid :thumbsup:

Pfft... now I'm confused. Is this forum about life, or strictly about life sucking? :thumbsup:

fuck if i know... it's about whatever the fuck you want it to be about.

again, happy fucking birthday :)

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Haha eating one? That sucker must be thick..

That doesn't sound wrong at all so shut up..

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
NoSubstance said:
Hahaha.

I used to live (kinda) in the ghetto. Now I live in a Suburb noth of it.

I live in California.

I live north of the north of where you live.

MaxPower

Sweep the leg
Staff
NoSubstance said:
then at lunch all my Mexican friends sang their equivalent to "Happy Birthday" in spanish.

(sung to the tune of happy birthday)
stupid gringo bas-tard
stupid gringo bas-tard
we're gonna take back cali-fornia
then you'll be mow-ing our lawn

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
MaxPower said:
(sung to the tune of happy birthday)
stupid gringo bas-tard
stupid gringo bas-tard
we're gonna take back cali-fornia
then you'll be mow-ing our lawn

Lol. *applause*

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
That's fucking priceless Max...

Hahaha. Repped.

Edit:// Have to spread some around... remind me.

Oh, and thanks for the present Marius. And thanks to everybody who said happy birthday as well.