WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My bitch of a aunt!

Ok, my aunt is a total bitch. No one in the family really likes her, we just sort of put up with her. She has two kids, the oldiest of whom just got engaged to a doctor she has been dating for 3 years. When she told her mother, my aunt responded with "Geez, that will look good in a pawn shop after the devorce. Then she just walked off. The only thing her daughter ever asked for was support. Am I the only one who things my aunt should have kept her comments to herself? Tell me what you think about this little family fued. :sword:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Taylor_Blade said:
Ok, my aunt is a total bitch. No one in the family really likes her, we just sort of put up with her. She has two kids, the oldiest of whom just got engaged to a doctor she has been dating for 3 years. When she told her mother, my aunt responded with "Geez, that will look good in a pawn shop after the devorce. Then she just walked off. The only thing her daughter ever asked for was support. Am I the only one who things my aunt should have kept her comments to herself? Tell me what you think about this little family fued. :sword:
get her a b/f. so she wont be a bitch.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Jealously is always nice.
What a bitch. If I was the girl that got that comment, a cold slap across her face i would of done! yep! Seriously i would be pissed if she said that to me!
Just think this women will die cold.

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
Make something traumatic happen in her life. Then maybe she'll realize to love and cherish what she has.

Bitch. :thumbsdn:

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
tell her right in the face not to act that way, and tell her that if she has to comment everything in that way she will never be welcomed to you EVER.
or simply tell her to fuck off or youll get her house, all that she ownes "fixed"
depends if you think she will change or if she is impossible and you just wanna get rid of her