WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

my boyfreind sucks. by the way, hi!

i 4got 2 post here before i went 2 Dearly Detested, so this is my 2nd post... and 2nite SUCKS. my boyfreind is talking crap about me, and i had the wonderful opportunity to hear him first hand 2day! thats right, he was talking on ventrilo (to all you gamers out there, u know what i mean) lol but ventrilo is like a chatroom 4 gamers except u use headphones and microphones but anyway, i was on the fone w/ my bud who was on ventrilo w/ him, so i could hear every frwaking word he said about me. SOMEONE is getting dumped in front of all his friends on monday. that someone is my boyfreind. haha, the evilness of it all. he shalt be shot lol

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
liek omg, dat is so funnee, i loled at how u sed dat. spekin liek dis is so much fun 4 me, i need to do it more often.

pixie_liscious said:
i 4got 2 post here before i went 2 Dearly Detested, so this is my 2nd post... and 2nite SUCKS. my boyfreind is talking crap about me, and i had the wonderful opportunity to hear him first hand 2day! thats right, he was talking on ventrilo (to all you gamers out there, u know what i mean) lol but ventrilo is like a chatroom 4 gamers except u use headphones and microphones but anyway, i was on the fone w/ my bud who was on ventrilo w/ him, so i could hear every frwaking word he said about me. SOMEONE is getting dumped in front of all his friends on monday. that someone is my boyfreind. haha, the evilness of it all. he shalt be shot lol
In short, I use AOL! ROTFLBBQ!

I really don't care about you or your boyfriend. ANyway, tl;dr loser.

I have such a fucking short attention span, it's so funny... Now fuck off. And, er, welcome.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
You have to be 13 to post here, and though Coherency is not required, it's nice.

Jung

???
Premium
Wow, I wish we had an "illiterate idiot" clause in the rules. Please speak in English or stop posting, this isn't AOL or a text message.

deus_ex_machina said:
In short, I use AOL! ROTFLBBQ!

I really don't care about you or your boyfriend. ANyway, tl;dr loser.

I have such a fucking short attention span, it's so funny... Now fuck off. And, er, welcome.
tl;dr.

:rotflmao:

By the way, this thread rules.:happysad:

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
[1:34] <zoloftcas> http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=29400
[1:39] <jlxc> Wow we nailed that thread hard, thanks zoloft
[1:40] <zoloftcas> ha
[1:40] <zoloftcas> np
[1:40] <Wizardly> tell us what thread to kill next mistress
[1:40] <zoloftcas> I'll get back to ya
[1:40] <zoloftcas> ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I bet you're under the age of 15. If you're not, you're even sadder.

Welcome, but only because I have to.

If your boyfriend sucks, you shouldn't have trouble finding a new one amongst the legions of horny bastards that roam these halls.

Karl

I like you a lot.
Hi!

This is a very nice community and we are more than glad to get a new member who is as playful as you! I hope you can put the claws away and get to know us!

Yours truly,
Karl​

umm i don't get why karl made his like a letter :(
anyhoo welcome new girl, better learn how to type in full sentences, your text shit is frowned upon, so is crappy grammar, they always correct mine.

Karl said:
Hi!

This is a very nice community and we are more than glad to get a new member who is as playful as you! I hope you can put the claws away and get to know us!

Yours truly,
Karl​
he's attempting to nail some hardcore e-pussy with that "yours truly".

Sorry everyone!

I'm sorry, I do normally type complete sentences, and i don't use acronyms. On some of the other post boards that I've used on other sites though, they make fun of you if you are proper and nice. I guess I've learned my lesson.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
pixie_liscious said:
SOMEONE is getting dumped in front of all his friends on monday. that someone is my boyfreind. haha, the evilness of it all. he shalt be shot lol
LOL! thx fr pntng tht prt out if u didnt explain it i wuld b ^ all nite tryin to figur out whos getn dumpd!