WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My brother got a job painting my friend's house for $10 an hour...FUCK!

Descent

Hella Constipated
Damnit. Granted, he's better friends with him, but I'm pissed.

$60 a day. Two weeks. $840.

Son of a bitch.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Ask your brother if he's free to walk my dog for 40$ an hour tomorrow...

...............yeah anyway

tell him to paint REALLY REALLY slowly, to get the extra cash.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
people apparently have nothing better to do...

Jung

???
Premium
Fucking tards...

Anyway, that's pretty good money for your age Descent. Maybe you should try to get a job in what's left of the summer.

magnolia

Postaholic
DizzyOwnzj00 said:
I wish I could make that type of money..damn..
I think everyone wishes they could have that kind of cash. I know I do.

Anyway, at least your brother is the one suffering in the heat painting a house while you get to sit inside the air conditioning and watch. ;) Be evil and drink an ice cold soda in front of him or something.

Descent

Hella Constipated
junglizm said:
Fucking tards...

Anyway, that's pretty good money for your age Descent. Maybe you should try to get a job in what's left of the summer.
I should, considering that now I need a new computer power supply, replacement A/V cables for my DVD/VHS units, a new stereo reciever, a Sega Saturn, a copy of NiGHTS for the Saturn, and a Saturn memory cartridge/4MB system RAM upgrade cart/import adapter cart/cheat cart all-in one cartridge.

Why the fuck does everything have to die at once? The volume knob shorted on my Pioneer reciever, so computer audio is tedious due to right channel issues, my PC's PSU's 3.3v and 5v rails are a little off, and the amount of composite cables I need for various things on my TV cart would make a grown man cry.

This sucks. I'm so going to land a fucking job.