WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My Brother is an asshole

Sad Statue

I get more than one shot
My brother ,who goes to college, had a job making 28000 a year. He lost his job. He then doesnt pay his parking tickets so he gets his liscense taken away. He drives and gets caught, has to go to court. Then he calls my parents to gain the small amount of 500 from my parents for a lawyer because god knows that they're made of money (sarcasm for those of you who dont understand). He gets 500 dollars and doesnt call our house for another 2 months to tell us how hes doin. This mornin he called my dad and asked him to cosign on something that he just came up with in his sleep. He expects my dad to pay for. WTF......... He is trying to find an easy way out and hes takin my whole family down with him. :mad:

Don't get me wrong, I get what you're saying, and my own brother is the same asshole type, BUT did it ever occur to you that he could actually have an emergency or something where he really didn't know what to do and your family is all he has?

Sad Statue

I get more than one shot
i see what ur saying and i can understand the 500 dollars for a lawyer but its not an emergency he just thinks he has a good idea and hes asking to much of my parents to co sign on it. If something were to go wrong my parents would be the ones who have to pay for it and were already in debt. My brother is just trying to find an easy way out b/c hes in debt up to his eyeballs. I mean he is my brother and i love him to death but hes also bringing his friend that my parents only met once and he expects my parents to trust his friend. Tonight i know there's gonna be a big fight at my house between my brother and his friend and my parents.

har-har-har

I am laughter.
this may sound stupid but having a punching bag with a picture of someone you hate on it works, its better than killing someone

har-har-har said:
this may sound stupid but having a punching bag with a picture of someone you hate on it works, its better than killing someone
But that takes all the fun out of .... er ... killing him :p