WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My brother tha jack ass.

magnolia

Postaholic
Alright. My brother is a jack ass and even my mom called him that. He lives to harrass me. When I get up, he's in my face. When I'm on the computer, he comes back here and will pound on my head, mess up my hair, or just insult me. He calls me fat and he always teases me about my bf. He calls him a 60 yr old ped. Which of course, isn't true. He also said that he's going to shoot him if he ever meets him. (My brother is a major hunter and he has a killer aim weather it be by gun or arrow.) He beats up on my other brother who is only 8 yrs. old and calls him fat and stupid and he never does anything with him. My brother treats the girls at school like shit. And they tell me this. He pokes at my stomache and grabs onto my arms. He will wrestle me and try to strangle me. He says that he's going to kill me all the time. He said he's going to do it while I'm sleeping. (Not cool.) I know he never will because it will be a double funeral then. (Because my mother will strangle him to death.) He never listens when I tell him to leave me alone, and when I ask him to leave me alone, he does whatever he's doing 10x more. I can't stand it. And to top everything off, he has a short temper and he uses it all the time. He gets so mad that his face turns beet red and he starts to cry. I mean, come on already. I mean, I think that I have a reason to dislike him. I can't wait for him to go back to school. It will be so peacefull around here.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Beat his punk ass down!

Sorry, in all seriousness. I know what annoying siblings are like, and there's nothing that compares to them. How old is he?

Some of the stuff he does makes him sound like he's 7. And if he's abusing you or your littlest brother, then you have grounds to take action (like beating his punk ass down).

I'm such a hypocrite. I think just today I told somebody that violence wasn't the answer :thumbsup:

Good luck with your brother... let's hope he grows up soon.

magnolia

Postaholic
Well, he'll be 16 in November. And I've tried to "beat his punk ass down" but he's much stronger than me. And he's in cross country, so he's in better physical shape. My only chance at revenge is to shave off one eyebrow the night before school starts. Hehe. ( I actually got him to start plucking his eyebrows. He was getting a unie. :p) Life is sweet. At least I have that as blackmail. Mwahahahaha!

magnolia said:
Alright. My brother is a jack ass and even my mom called him that. He lives to harrass me. When I get up, he's in my face. When I'm on the computer, he comes back here and will pound on my head, mess up my hair, or just insult me. He calls me fat and he always teases me about my bf. He calls him a 60 yr old ped. Which of course, isn't true. He also said that he's going to shoot him if he ever meets him. (My brother is a major hunter and he has a killer aim weather it be by gun or arrow.) He beats up on my other brother who is only 8 yrs. old and calls him fat and stupid and he never does anything with him. My brother treats the girls at school like shit. And they tell me this. He pokes at my stomache and grabs onto my arms. He will wrestle me and try to strangle me. He says that he's going to kill me all the time. He said he's going to do it while I'm sleeping. (Not cool.) I know he never will because it will be a double funeral then. (Because my mother will strangle him to death.) He never listens when I tell him to leave me alone, and when I ask him to leave me alone, he does whatever he's doing 10x more. I can't stand it. And to top everything off, he has a short temper and he uses it all the time. He gets so mad that his face turns beet red and he starts to cry. I mean, come on already. I mean, I think that I have a reason to dislike him. I can't wait for him to go back to school. It will be so peacefull around here.
I had a brother like that.....not as bad but about the same....hate his ass....he hates me....we have an agreement...we hate each other and he knows that if i see if him alone I will kick his ass...I may be like half his weight and about a foot shorter then him and about 4 years younger but I can take him....i've done it before countless times....size really doesn't matter so I agree with NoSubstance...kick his ass

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Baseball bats were invented for a reason. And no, the sport of baseball wasn't it. :thumbsup:

Hmm. I'd say your best bet is to threaten to tell all the girls he associates with some extremely embarrassing secret (whether its true or not). "My brother picks his nose" or "My brother got caught jacking off yesterday" would suffice, I'd say.

magnolia

Postaholic
anti-movielife said:
your brother sounds like a psycho wtf is wrong with him???
I don't know what's wrong with him. He's a dickass fucktard. I can't wait for this year to be up so that I can go to college and leve his sorry ass behind. Oh and get this, he's going to anger managment and he's going to be evaluated to see if he's depressed. I hope they put him on something stong that leaves him unable to function normally. Mwahahaha.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
magnolia said:
id like to meet that kid. id get in his face

Signify

Particinator
wow

wow. that really blows monkey balls. How big is this guy anyway? Like as in bigger than your bf? i mean if i wuz dating you id kick his ass.

ferengi

Yay fire!
I'm glad I don't have a brother like that. My little brother respects me and is pretty cool most of the time. If I had a brother like yours he'd be 6 feet under by now. :rip:

magnolia

Postaholic
Darkness_Reaper said:
wow. that really blows monkey balls. How big is this guy anyway? Like as in bigger than your bf? i mean if i wuz dating you id kick his ass.
Well, no. My bf is 6'9" and my brother is about 5'6.5" But my brother keeps telling me that he's going to shoot my bf dead. So I don't even want him to go there.

Signify

Particinator
magnolia said:
Well, no. My bf is 6'9" and my brother is about 5'6.5" But my brother keeps telling me that he's going to shoot my bf dead. So I don't even want him to go there.
i see. Well is your brother really ready to go down with murder charges?
And damn your bf is fucking huge! is he just like super tall and gangly or is he huge? (no sexuall innuendo intended)

magnolia

Postaholic
Darkness_Reaper said:
i see. Well is your brother really ready to go down with murder charges?
And damn your bf is fucking huge! is he just like super tall and gangly or is he huge? (no sexuall innuendo intended)
well, he's tall, but not gangly. but he's not huge either. Just tall.

evilghoul

Eee-Ook Gow

... get a knife from the kitchen & threaten him if hes that serious ... or contact the police :gun:

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
well i waaass going to say...tea bag him..and and take pictures...but you dont quite have the equipment for that...you know what really hurts....a slap in the face..and jerk..then a tear or two....

lil bro> mags your bf sucks....etc.etc...
mags>*slap*...youre such a fuckin jerk....
lil bro> aww fuck...i really fucked up...
mags> *walks away with noticeable tears...*

or you could just kick him in the balls ....and tell him to quit his shit while he's ahead now....[while on the floor]