WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My Brother

magnolia

Postaholic
what did he do now? If it's anything like my bro, no jury in the world will convict u. hehe.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
HintOfClarity said:
I'm going to stab him in the face. :sword: :sword: :sword:
Pointless, give us DETAILS. WTF is wrong with him?

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
gotta be something bad if u want to stab him

my bro won't quitmaking this high pitch girl scream
and in public he keeps calling me daddy and I swear there's no way around it either, I told him to shut up and punched him in a store like brothers do, and he goes stop hitting me daddy it hurts, then everyone looks at u like u did something horrible, I swear I just to, to , I don't know he's annoying

magnolia

Postaholic
do ya really look that much older than ur brother? And what a total snot. Wait till ur out of the store and then beat the living shit out of him. :D

Seije said:
gotta be something bad if u want to stab him

my bro won't quitmaking this high pitch girl scream
and in public he keeps calling me daddy and I swear there's no way around it either, I told him to shut up and punched him in a store like brothers do, and he goes stop hitting me daddy it hurts, then everyone looks at u like u did something horrible, I swear I just to, to , I don't know he's annoying
what a little shit! that fucking sucks!

Invalid

Clitpickle
Make sure you take a picture and put the white text with "You got Own3d".

edit: I also just noticed that your sig comes from modest mouse lyrics, I don't listen to'em much but just thought I'd brighten your day by....giving you attention to your sig ;)

Jaymes said:
Be sure to kill mine while you're at it. At least yours isn't openly gay... and 14 years old.
haha, "I'm playing Diablo 2 with the guy from Linkin Park!" Jaymes's brother = douche to the third.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
magnolia said:
do ya really look that much older than ur brother? And what a total snot. Wait till ur out of the store and then beat the living shit out of him. :D
will do...