My Brother

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
gotta be something bad if u want to stab him

my bro won't quitmaking this high pitch girl scream
and in public he keeps calling me daddy and I swear there's no way around it either, I told him to shut up and punched him in a store like brothers do, and he goes stop hitting me daddy it hurts, then everyone looks at u like u did something horrible, I swear I just to, to , I don't know he's annoying

magnolia

Postaholic
do ya really look that much older than ur brother? And what a total snot. Wait till ur out of the store and then beat the living shit out of him. :D

HintOfClarity

Zee Deveel
Seije said:
gotta be something bad if u want to stab him

my bro won't quitmaking this high pitch girl scream
and in public he keeps calling me daddy and I swear there's no way around it either, I told him to shut up and punched him in a store like brothers do, and he goes stop hitting me daddy it hurts, then everyone looks at u like u did something horrible, I swear I just to, to , I don't know he's annoying
what a little shit! that fucking sucks!

Invalid

Clitpickle
Make sure you take a picture and put the white text with "You got Own3d".

edit: I also just noticed that your sig comes from modest mouse lyrics, I don't listen to'em much but just thought I'd brighten your day by....giving you attention to your sig ;)

SCOT THE GREAT

Assholio
Jaymes said:
Be sure to kill mine while you're at it. At least yours isn't openly gay... and 14 years old.
haha, "I'm playing Diablo 2 with the guy from Linkin Park!" Jaymes's brother = douche to the third.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
magnolia said:
do ya really look that much older than ur brother? And what a total snot. Wait till ur out of the store and then beat the living shit out of him. :D
will do...