WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My brother!

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
My brother just got the mumps! Who knew it was so bad.
He has a pain in his testicle.Because it effects your balls in a guy and your ovaries in a girl.
And he was crying on the phone 'cos the pain is so bad:(

And he has to be in insolation for like 2 weeks.
The dumb thing about this is thought he was asked by the docter to COME to the sugery.. and be checked out! If pregnent women go near him and catch it. They can have spontanous abortions? :confused:

And he is meant to be going to a concert with me on the 7th of feb.. Not sure if he will be going though.
Secondly.. He's sleeping in my bedroom when he comes and visit. I wont be around then but still.. Ive had my mmr.. But i still am careful. I dont want to get it!

Damn, I'm sorry to hear about your brother. That sucks. Are you sure its the best thing to have him sleep in your bed. You might just fuck around and catch it (god forbid). Hope he gets well soon.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Not to be mean or anything... but why my bed?! My dad says he has no where else to sleep but but but but!! my bed :( I dont wanna catch it!
I feel really bad for him but i also dont want it :(

Signify

Particinator
wouldn't washing the sheets after he is gone get rid of it? But what do I know, I only pretend to be a doctor with the girls.

Maybe, but without really knowing could you feel comfortable sleeping in that bed?

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
No never. I would constantly be dreaming of having mumps. Waking up screaming?! :eek: His mumps will have SOILED my sheets :(

meh_it_all said:
No never. I would constantly be dreaming of having mumps. Waking up screaming?! :eek: His mumps will have SOILED my sheets :(
Sounds like something to avoid. Hey maybe you should just make him sleep in the garage or outside. Not to be mean, just so you don't catch it or have those really fucked up sounding dreams.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
heh, stupid question. what are the mumps? are they like the chicken pocks or something? and how did he get them?

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
He's not quite sure how he got them.But he likes to blame 'Some mother who didn't have her damn child vaccinated' Heh. Which is funny in itself, 'cos HE's not vaccinated.

Also, The mumps are when you have a gland behind your ear and then your cheeks blow up and you go like a hamster!

Also, It's a virus so no painkillers help or anything??!..It's really bad :( That's why i don't wanna get it.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Sorry about your bros [ball] virus. hope he gets better.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Yeah your welcome.
He said he was crap today and that he has a tempurate. Poor boy :(

extremepilot

Go jerk off or something
meh_it_all said:
Not to be mean or anything... but why my bed?! My dad says he has no where else to sleep but but but but!! my bed :( I dont wanna catch it!
I feel really bad for him but i also dont want it :(
Im sorry but I just have to say this...

Dads can be complete asswipes.
I'm just saying that because mine is.

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
Ummm dude...start a new post with that...this is about her brother :confused: