WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My Brothers Dumbass Friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my brothers dumbass friend just got into like a 20 minuet agrument over guitar players. That fucking idiot thinks that Slipknot has two of the BEST guitar players in the world. I was like dude Kirk Hammett and Slash blow them away, and this dumb bastards only argument throughout the entire conversation was " dude, listen to their new CD, they're so much better then both of them." I was like about to beat the shit out of the kid, he had me so pissed off.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Yeah I hate it when people are like that. My mother is like that, she'll no proof to back herself up so she uses the same line over and over again. Then usually gets pissed and brings up something i have done wrong in the past just to get the attention off of the subject.. Pisses me right off.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Yo dude, Slipknot fucking ROOOLS!!!

Just punch him in the face repeatedly until he sees it from your point of view. It's the American way. ;)

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Yes, I would go with Slash and Allen Collins, 2 of the better guitarists of all time. Steve Gaines was pretty good too.

ferengi

Yay fire!
God damn, is your life so pathetic you have to sit around arguing for twenty minutes about something as irrelevant as who you think is a better guitar player? Apparently so.
Oh, and you'd beat the shit out of him just for having an opinion that's different than yours? :thumbsdn: pathetic.

ferengi74656 said:
God damn, is your life so pathetic you have to sit around arguing for twenty minutes about something as irrelevant as who you think is a better guitar player? Apparently so.
Oh, and you'd beat the shit out of him just for having an opinion that's different than yours? :thumbsdn: pathetic.

Your names ferengi, blow me. :gun: And I wasn't going to beat his ass for having a different opinion, I was going to beat his ass because he was doing it to be "funny" and piss me off.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
ummm....Jimi Hendrix...bitch.

Slash...pbbbt.

The best have to be Hendrix and Page. Page especially had so much diversity in what he could play. George Harrison was another....top three....there ya go.

ferengi

Yay fire!
Orangellama said:
Your names ferengi, blow me. :gun:
1.) My WTF.com SCREEN name is ferengi74656. My NAME is... well... none of your damn business.
2.) Wow, you're very fucking observant. HEY GUESS WHAT OMG YOUR NAME IS ORANGELLAMA ROFLZ!!!11

And I wasn't going to beat his ass for having a different opinion, I was going to beat his ass because he was doing it to be "funny" and piss me off.
You should have specified your reason for wanting to kick his ass in the first post. Instead of going "LOL I WAS LIEK SO PISSED I WAS GONNA KICK HIS ASS!!AHAHHAHA!!111"
Fucking n00b.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
KURT COBAIN!!!!!11 ... humm, just kidding.

Hendrix for creativity. And what about Steve Hai and Yngwie Malmsteen? This guy is technically retarded.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
im sorry but im going for:

but the band with the best gitarists of all time ( probably) would be the queen quitarist

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Jimi Hendrix! Yes!

Clapton! Page! Yes! Yes!

Santana. Whatever. Just not fucking Slipknot!

Status
Not open for further replies.