WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

my buddie broke his dick?

shep

Local alcoholic
1,853
41
38
#1
A friend of mine was running for the phone,when he tripped and fell on his cock.I have never heared a man squeel like that---It was horrid :thumbsdn: Almost pig kinda squeel :confused:
 

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
9,729
4,262
387
#2
I'm guessing a stiffie was in order...

But why was he running around with a stiffie?
 

shep

Local alcoholic
1,853
41
38
#3
House full of hoe's and lot's of gin :thumbsup: It was eerie,
 

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
9,729
4,262
387
#4
Drinking stiffies, with a stiffie = bokren stiffie. :thumbsdn:

That's just bad form.
 

shep

Local alcoholic
1,853
41
38
#5
brainwashmonkey said:
Drinking stiffies, with a stiffie = bokren stiffie. :thumbsdn:

That's just bad form.
A quick rush to the hospital and a few x-ray's later,we were wheel chair racing/drunk in the place .Im banned from a certain hospital here in Toronto :thumbsup:
 

shep

Local alcoholic
1,853
41
38
#6
Banned,what a drunkin asshat :thumbsup:
 

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
9,729
4,262
387
#7
I'd go back to that hospital with a packet of ketchup in your mouth, bite it and run into the regular admissions room, and ask to see someone.
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#8
ouch......btw y didnt 1 of the hoz get it???
 

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
979
1
0
#9
shep said:
A friend of mine was running for the phone,when he tripped and fell on his cock.I have never heared a man squeel like that---It was horrid :thumbsdn: Almost pig kinda squeel :confused:
I actually heard of a story on some news show where some guy was having sex and it slipped out, and he was going so hard that when he tried re-insertion, it, more or less, broke his dick. Anybody who's actually had sex more than with their hand or their mom knows what I´m talking about here. I've managed to give myself a nice tweak a couple of times, but from what I heard, the guy ruptured some main blood vessel or some crap in the shaft and had to go in for surgery. Gee, sounds like fun.
 
3,050
0
0
#10
well i wouldn't know what having a broken stiffy is like, i can only guess.
but one time i was horse back riding, the horse got spooked and jumped a bit, i bounced up then came down on the horn of the western saddle :( , now i tell ya that was freekin painful, if i were still a virgin at the time, well i don't think i would have been after :rolleyes: but i couldn't walk right for a week or so :(
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
191
0
#11
Nymphchick said:
well i wouldn't know what having a broken stiffy is like, i can only guess.
but one time i was horse back riding, the horse got spooked and jumped a bit, i bounced up then came down on the horn of the western saddle :( , now i tell ya that was freekin painful, if i were still a virgin at the time, well i don't think i would have been after :rolleyes: but i couldn't walk right for a week or so :(
Like on Crule Intentions?

I think you just gave the boys stiffies.

Watch out for the Poooole!!!
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#12
i remember when me n my ex were having sex and she was riding me....she sorta lost her balance and fell back a lil.....i thought my dick snapped in half...it bent backwards and i cried like a lil girl....she did kiss it to make it feel better.....and it wasnt a kiss that u give 2 your mom ;)
 

shep

Local alcoholic
1,853
41
38
#13
DIZNUTS said:
ouch......btw y didnt 1 of the hoz get it???
Yeah,she should have caught it with her mouth
 
3,050
0
0
#14
dustinzgirl said:
Like on Crule Intentions?

I think you just gave the boys stiffies.

Watch out for the Poooole!!!
well there are 5 things in my life i've decided i do well, besides drink beer thats one of my top five things :p
 

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,240
0
0
#15
One of the saddest things I've heard in my lifetime. It breaks ones heart. . . :(


btw
DIZNUTS said:
i remember when me n my ex were having sex and she was riding me....she sorta lost her balance and fell back a lil.....i thought my dick snapped in half...it bent backwards and i cried like a lil girl....she did kiss it to make it feel better.....and it wasnt a kiss that u give 2 your mom ;)
I should hope so!