my buddie broke his dick?

shep

Local alcoholic
A friend of mine was running for the phone,when he tripped and fell on his cock.I have never heared a man squeel like that---It was horrid :thumbsdn: Almost pig kinda squeel :confused:

shep

Local alcoholic
brainwashmonkey said:
Drinking stiffies, with a stiffie = bokren stiffie. :thumbsdn:

That's just bad form.

A quick rush to the hospital and a few x-ray's later,we were wheel chair racing/drunk in the place .Im banned from a certain hospital here in Toronto :thumbsup:

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I'd go back to that hospital with a packet of ketchup in your mouth, bite it and run into the regular admissions room, and ask to see someone.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
shep said:
A friend of mine was running for the phone,when he tripped and fell on his cock.I have never heared a man squeel like that---It was horrid :thumbsdn: Almost pig kinda squeel :confused:
I actually heard of a story on some news show where some guy was having sex and it slipped out, and he was going so hard that when he tried re-insertion, it, more or less, broke his dick. Anybody who's actually had sex more than with their hand or their mom knows what I´m talking about here. I've managed to give myself a nice tweak a couple of times, but from what I heard, the guy ruptured some main blood vessel or some crap in the shaft and had to go in for surgery. Gee, sounds like fun.

Nymphchick

Fack Aff!
well i wouldn't know what having a broken stiffy is like, i can only guess.
but one time i was horse back riding, the horse got spooked and jumped a bit, i bounced up then came down on the horn of the western saddle :( , now i tell ya that was freekin painful, if i were still a virgin at the time, well i don't think i would have been after :rolleyes: but i couldn't walk right for a week or so :(

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Nymphchick said:
well i wouldn't know what having a broken stiffy is like, i can only guess.
but one time i was horse back riding, the horse got spooked and jumped a bit, i bounced up then came down on the horn of the western saddle :( , now i tell ya that was freekin painful, if i were still a virgin at the time, well i don't think i would have been after :rolleyes: but i couldn't walk right for a week or so :(

Like on Crule Intentions?

I think you just gave the boys stiffies.

Watch out for the Poooole!!!

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
i remember when me n my ex were having sex and she was riding me....she sorta lost her balance and fell back a lil.....i thought my dick snapped in half...it bent backwards and i cried like a lil girl....she did kiss it to make it feel better.....and it wasnt a kiss that u give 2 your mom ;)

Nymphchick

Fack Aff!
dustinzgirl said:
Like on Crule Intentions?

I think you just gave the boys stiffies.

Watch out for the Poooole!!!
well there are 5 things in my life i've decided i do well, besides drink beer thats one of my top five things :p

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
One of the saddest things I've heard in my lifetime. It breaks ones heart. . . :(

btw
DIZNUTS said:
i remember when me n my ex were having sex and she was riding me....she sorta lost her balance and fell back a lil.....i thought my dick snapped in half...it bent backwards and i cried like a lil girl....she did kiss it to make it feel better.....and it wasnt a kiss that u give 2 your mom ;)

I should hope so!