WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My butt hurts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bitch Bucket

Cap'n Carnage
My butt hurts when I sit in wooden chairs for too long. Everyone feel sorry for me, because my life sucks so much.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Bitch Bucket said:
My butt hurts when I sit in wooden chairs for too long. Everyone feel sorry for me, because my life sucks so much.
Look Bitch, SHUT THE FUCK UP, no one cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fugly

Tenderony
MUST....NOT.....FLAME.....NOT IN... :mad: BAIT & TACKLE.....NNNGGGGG ...SO HARD :banghead:

Dustbinbag

Two words: Shut up.
Bitch Bucket said:
No, I won't. Go and get yourself a pillow and stop whinging at us over absolutely nothing. Although I do that quite a lot. . . :wstupid:

G's-up

Postaholic
Thank God......I thought by the title this was another GHEY thread.......wheww.....
Anyway maybe you should'nt sit on the "wood" for so long and your BUTT wouldnt hurt..... :cool: Just a suggestion......... :)

G's-up

Postaholic
CuddleMuffin said:
Look Bitch, SHUT THE FUCK UP, no one cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It seems that someone must have hit a nerve with you on this post......the emotion the pure RAW emotion with which you responded gives some indication that YOU CARE........ROFL.....
:cool:

n00b alert! im going to come in here bustin sum caps in yalls asses. ive always wanted to say that, and now i did. but seriously, this is a corrupted thread until me and/or DEA, otepsoul, Broken, Skorch, blah blah blahhhhh comes to sort it out.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
G's-up said:
It seems that someone must have hit a nerve with you on this post......the emotion the pure RAW emotion with which you responded gives some indication that YOU CARE........ROFL.....
:cool:
I didn't say that I cared I just said shut the fuck up

undiehiker04

Future Conquistador
Bitch Bucket said:
*sympathy* I feel for you because I have like no ass at all but...........this isn't the place for this shit .........resist must flame arrrrggg!

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Okay, I'm left with little choice after reading this.. While I'm usually pretty lenient on the pointless shit, this definatly needs to get moved into B&T because she requires some hardcore toasting folks!

Call it an admin override. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.