WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My case is better than yours (no it's not) (yes it is)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
That was the first post in this sorry excuse of a thread that actually held any merit with me Jung, and I thank you for that. I had been wondering for a long time if those Lian Li cases dissipated heat better than most. I found a Lian Li case on new egg that appeared to have the Width of it made out of a metal mesh, and still had a side window, and the Lian Li, signature upside down MoBo. I'll see if i can find it and post a URL.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
junglizm said:
Some people don't "ghet" simple elegance.
Un there is no elegance there it is a mental case... WOW. I have seen full blown mental cases that don't have nothing fancey that are PRETTY... Just because i don't like ur taste doesn't mean i don't "get it".

I wonder what kind of case you have?
The one that came with my computer lol. As long as the computer work so be it

Not everyone wants multi colored plastic cases, or shiny blue neons coming out of their computers. Some people have nice things in their houses, and like to maintain it's elegance. I don't need, nor do I want a rice out computer in my house; it wouldn't match my desk, nor our decor. Likewise, I don't have magazine cut outs and unframed posters all over my walls either; I prefer classy decor over teenager-esq decorations. I apply the same thinking to my computer case.
BLAH BLAH BLAH. You don't even know the décor in my house. Lets start shall we.

First off the dinning room is done in a rich soft ocean blue cafe' style curtain draped so it makes a nice bowing effected and then the back curtains drop to floor length. It has a very old fashion warn hutch against the wall (white), with a picture of light houses and sail boats on the wall. Its got a nice metal and glass table in the middle. Then two stools that run the length of my counter top, upon my counter sits a runner my mother made with glass checker and chess sit that rest upon that, between the two diffrent sits is a nice full green plant. The blue over flows into my kitchen done in mostly white and a hint of blue with rich dark oak cabinets. I love the stainless steel look, so almost all of my appliance are done in that.

From there we should move to my living room done in an old medieval style. Witch rich color and fabric to help better display Jesse swords and knives collection, blue, black and gold and just tun of color. Again my curtains are quite simple blue with a trim of gold. The pictures hung up are some original artwork and prints.

Moving down the hall way has just a few little pictures and some of my collectables in it. Yes poster but they are framed. I like to think of it as a hallway of memories. If you turn your left you will pear on a very well put together bathroom, done in little yellow duckiest and bubbles. I wanted it to be bright and fun, as a great way to wake up too. J

My bedroom is my fav room. I have it done in an Americana style. Rich dark furniture and long sheer white fabric for curtains and drapes. My bed is a full size queen canopy bed (yes a real one), with rich elegant sheer fabric flowing down around it. On my dresser/vanity sit white candles, that cascade down either side of the mirror for a more romantic look. For a bit of color I added in some very rich colored bedding…. and a very nice rug.

Moving into my computer room its very simple and beautiful. The computer desk chair are nothing fancy but they fit into the room VERY well, as it straight black with a bit of wood. My computer is silver in black in itself and very NICE looking. So I went with it from that, curtains are simple straight blue striped curtains with the big loops that rest on a very nice black rod. The walls are circled with some original art and prints and photos. Mostly of Linsner.com artwork and pictures of Jess and I. The corner is my writing room, features a white bamboo disk chair. That sets next to a coffee table that holds an arregment of sand dollars, sea shells, some rocks and candles from seattle. The lamp that over looks the top of it and then there is my little shelf on the wall with all my hand blown glass stuff mostly featuring dolphins and thing of the ocean with a few fantasy elements. Each self tells a different story, one tells of the ocean, one tells of the shore line to the ocean featuring light house, one tells of just odd and ends and the above is where all my fantasy stuff sets. A lot of care and detail went into every sing inch of planning in my house. I love to decorate. So yes I do not understand how an ugly case like that would fit into anyone décor’

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
_Kitana_ said:
BLAH BLAH BLAH. You don't even know the décor in my house. Lets start shall we.

First off the dinning room is done in a rich soft ocean blue cafe' style curtain draped so it makes a nice bowing effected and then the back curtains drop to floor length. It has a very old fashion warn hutch against the wall, with a picture of light houses and sail boats. Its got a nice metal and glass table in the middle. Then two stools that run the length of my counter top, well its sits upon a table runner my mother made to match my style, with a glass and checker set sitting on that and a nice green plant… That over flows into my kitchen done in mostly white and trimmed in blue with rich dark oak cabinets. I love the stainless steel look, so almost all of my appliance are done in that.

From there we should move to my living room done in an old medieval style. Witch rich color and fabric to help better display Jesse swords and knives collection, blue black and gold. Again my curtains are quite simple blue with a trim of gold. My mother made them in the most wonderful fabric and throw pillows, also recovering these speakers I have in my living room so they matched. The pictures hung up are some original art work and prints.

Moving down the hall way has just a few little pictures and some of my collectables in it. I like to think of it as a hallway of memories. If you turn your left you will pear on a very well put together bathroom, done in little yellow duckiest and bubbles. I wanted it to be bright and fun, as a great way to wake up too. J

My bedroom you wouldn’t be able to touch. I have it done in an Americana style. Rich dark furniture and long sheer white fabric for curtains and drapes. My bed is a full size queen canopy bed (yes a real one), with rich elegant sheer fabric flowing down around it. On my dresser/vanity sit white candles, that cascade down either side for a more romantic look. For a bit of color I added in some very rich dark red and black bedding…. and a very nice rug.

Moving into my computer room its very simple and beautiful. The computer desk chair are nothing fancy but they fit into the room VERY well, as it straight black with a bit of wood. My computer is silver in black in itself and very NICE looking. So I went with it from that, curtains are simple straight blue striped curtains with the big loops that rest on a very nice black rod. The walls are circled with some original art and prints against. Mostly of Linsner.com artwork and pictures of Jess and I. The corner is my writing room, features a white bamboo disk chair. That sets next to a coffee table that holds an arregment of sand dollars, sea shells, some rocks and candles from seattle. The lamp that over looks the top of it and then there is my little shelf on the wall with all my hand blown glass stuff mostly featuring dolphins and thing of the ocean with a few fantasy elements. Each self tells a different story, one tells of the ocean, one tells of the shore line to the ocean featuring light house, one tells of just odd and ends and the above is where all my fantasy stuff sets. A lot of care and detail went into every sing inch of planning in my house. I love to decorate. So yes I do not understand how an ugly case like that would fit into anyone décor’

Holy crap, you walked us through your entire house to mock jung, I assume?

Lian Li cases are shizznit! They have a clean appearance that no one else can touch. At least not any of those, ya know, plastic cases with the front plate that looks like an alien. :thumbsdn:

Jung

???
Premium
_Kitana_ said:
First off the dinning room is done in a rich soft ocean blue cafe' style curtain draped so it makes a nice bowing effected and then the back curtains drop to floor length.... :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
I'm not even going to bother reading more than that first sentence. You basically just wasted your time typing up some long winded bullshit. I'm really not interested in your posturing.

You must've missed my previous reply to cuddle princess.
junglizm said:
I wasn't assuming you're any certain way; I was just voicing my opinions. If you followed my post, you'd see that I was pointing out why I don't like those types of cases. Nothing more.
Go cry about it, then come back and troll my posts some more. By the way, great contribution to this thread.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
junglizm said:
By the way, great contribution to this thread.
I would like to personally thank every one who shat on this thread.

I would also like to ask what the fuck are you guys thinking?
Jung was just stating opinions, but you all act like it was a personal attack. If you don't like his post, neg rep him or whatever, that's why the button is there. Jesus fucking shit guys, it's the internet... personally i think the best insult would be... "ha ha jung you paid $200 dollars for a computer mini-fridge."

I'm also glad you took the time to write a bunch of crap that has absolutely nothing to do with the thread.

Thanks Kit.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
junglizm said:
I'm not even going to bother reading more than that first sentence. You basically just wasted your time typing up some long winded bullshit. I'm really not interested in your posturing.

You must've missed my previous reply to cuddle princess.

Go cry about it, then come back and troll my posts some more. By the way, great contribution to this thread.
im not trolling, just don't got to be a fucking jack ass all the time lol...

there nothing even remotely pretty about that case, say its got the best function and thats about it.

Other then that a carboard box would look better.

Jung

???
Premium
_Kitana_ said:
there nothing even remotely pretty about that case, say its got the best function and thats about it.
Well, that's obviously just your opinion, and even more obvious is the fact that mine is different. A lot of people would agree with me though; I've read as much in almost every single review for that case. But, like I said earlier; to each his own.

I honestly didn't think I was being a jackass though.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Since when did a WTF.com thread belong on the "HomeandGardenTV" website?

Decor? Form? Function? WTF?

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Since Kit and me decide to voice are own opinions and Jung is a pussy and can't take it. Then yet he has the nerve to state that "I am just voicing my opinion" but we can't.

Jung

???
Premium
Cuddles said:
Since Kit and me decide to voice are own opinions and Jung is a pussy and can't take it. Then yet he has the nerve to state that "I am just voicing my opinion" but we can't.
You seriously need to brush up on your comprehension skills. This whole thing started with your and Kit's comments. You said your piece, then I explained why I liked my case. Nothing more.

I guess ya'll are allowed to voice your opinions, but not I. Typical, princess, oh so typical.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Jung...

Seriously I could give a rats ass about my computer case but when someone tells me I “don't understand the simple beauty and FINER things in life “and “some people have NICE décor” Like cuddles and I could not possibly be in your same class.

So really Jung you need to read what you write and think how is the person viewing this going to see me. You’re an asshole. I don’t know what you think you have to prove to everyone. Beauty has many different faces and different styles. Cuddles showed you her case, you ran cuddles down. I looked at them both and simple gave my opinion of your case. Then you went into defense mode. “What SOMEONE DISAGREES with me?…They just lack my class and knowledge.”

Honestly, This is what you basically wrote and how it was read; “That case doesn’t fit with my décor, I have nice thing. Great style unlike you. You must still decorate like a high school kid ” That exactly what you wrote. Don’t say I twisted your words around cause if you think I did then you need to revaluate and understand what you write and how you present yourself.

You honestly can not post in any thread with out being a sarcastic, rude, egotistic jackass. Not the computer forum, the writers block or anywhere. You’re a smart guy Jung. I give you that. However, brains isn’t everything, neither is the stuff you got. Your stuff shouldn’t define who you are, you should define what is it is and you should learn to accept other peoples thoughts, ideas and style. You are not the coolest, you are not the smartest nor the best. You are not always right. Not everything you say has to put someone down or make them feel inferior. Whatever your trying to prove, let go of it. The only person you have to prove anything to is yourself and maybe to the rest of this board that you’re a better person then one I described above, though that is a personal choice.

Jung

???
Premium
Well, I thought we had let this thread die, but you're always wasting for a chance to inform me how much better you think you are. Cool, I couldn't sleep anyway. I'm so happy that you're continuing to go off topic, Ms. moderator, and all to get the last selfish word in. It really shows your mentality.

_Kitana_ said:
Seriously I could give a rats ass about my computer case but when someone tells me I “don't understand the simple beauty and FINER things in life “and “some people have NICE décor” Like cuddles and I could not possibly be in your same class.
See you're a hypocrite; you can voice your opinions, but when I do it I'm being condescending. I didn't preface my words with your names; they were general statements. If you took them as personal attacks, well, what is it you always say... something about brushing up on comprehension skills. Sorry our opinions don't' coincide, I'm not going to walk on egg shells for you, nor princess. If you don't like what I have to say, then simply don't read it.
So really Jung you need to read what you write and think how is the person viewing this going to see me.
You need to read what I write, and take it for what it says. Seriously, I post on more forums than this, and you're the only person who's constantly offended by what I supposedly meant. You really should take what I say literally, and drop your twisted interpretation of it.

Get over yourself, my comments in this thread were never meant to be condescending to you because of your tastes. I have to wonder why you dropped in just to inform me that my case sucked though, especially when you admittedly (or at least supposedly) "never post in here." Yet your most recent posts in this forum have been to inform me how much something sucked, or how I was wrong/arguing/stupid etc. I can link you to the google thread where you accused me of debating a sense of humor, simply for stating my take on it.

R>C>P
You’re an asshole.
Yes, I will openly admit this, and have done so many times. Your observation is not profound. :)
Beauty has many different faces and different styles. Cuddles showed you her case, you ran cuddles down. I looked at them both and simple gave my opinion of your case. Then you went into defense mode. “What SOMEONE DISAGREES with me?…They just lack my class and knowledge.”
No, see that's where you're wrong. I originally replied with my case because Brainwashed commented on Lian Li, probably because he's heard me mention them before. All I did was make a little joke about princess' case. (which is a running joke in this forum, try searching) Then you came in to inform me that the case was ugly, ok, no problem. I know I said "to each his own," at least three times in this thread. I just offered my opinions, the simple elegance thing is honestly how I feel; some people like simple, some people like flashy. I tend to side more on the simple side of things. Since you obviously missed what I meant, I'll reiterate it in a simplified state. I like plain and simple, yet stylish things; post modern, et all. I'm not a fan of glowing neon cases/lights/ et cetera. I really don't care what other people like, because like I said before, to each his own. I was only explaining my views, and the reasons behind them.
Honestly, This is what you basically wrote and how it was read; “That case doesn’t fit with my décor, I have nice thing. Great style unlike you. You must still decorate like a high school kid ” That exactly what you wrote.
Honestly, that's not what I wrote, only how you interpreted it. Sorry, it's not my fault you can't read my comments for what they are. I'm not always out to flame you, give the holier than thou act a rest.
Don’t say I twisted your words around cause if you think I did then you need to revaluate and understand what you write and how you present yourself.
Don't say you comprehended my post then. You need to learn how to stop reading into my posts too much. If you took offense to my post, then so be it, leave me negative rep or something. Jesus, Brainwash realized what I meant, why can't you?
You honestly can not post in any thread with out being a sarcastic, rude, egotistic jackass. Not the computer forum, the writers block or anywhere. You’re a smart guy Jung. I give you that. However, brains isn’t everything, neither is the stuff you got. Your stuff shouldn’t define who you are, you should define what is it is and you should learn to accept other peoples thoughts, ideas and style. You are not the coolest, you are not the smartest nor the best. You are not always right. Not everything you say has to put someone down or make them feel inferior. Whatever your trying to prove, let go of it. The only person you have to prove anything to is yourself and maybe to the rest of this board that you’re a better person then one I described above, though that is a personal choice.
Thanks for the psycho analysis. I'm sure you just saved me a bunch of money on car insurance... no, wait, that's the Gecko. Well, what the fuck are you good for then? :)

Yeah, I am sarcastic, and cynical... so what? I'm really happy that you think you're better than me, I hope those thoughts get you far in life. I know they'll be lingering in my mind as I finish this post and go land a number two. Wish me luck?

Edit: Just to clarify, I'm not trying to be condescending. I even added those cute little smiles in there as a visual aid. You see, sarcasm doesn't automatically mean rudeness. Yeah, I get off on rants some times, but that's what this site is all about.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
junglizm said:
blahblahblah.
Jung, I never said I was any better or any worse then you. Simply that your an asshole. Yes you applied what you said to both cuddles and I. Because hun you were replying to our post. You don't have to put my name in there when you quote my post, i am assuming your reply to what I had written or in this case cuddles and I. So the rest of your post was a waste for you to write out jung.

cause i never read much pass that. Found myself bored.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
You all need some Ritalin and/or Paxil. Chill the fuck out. Daaaaamn.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
I'm in this Cuddles, and personally, and I'm sure that Jung will agree, his humor being lost upon you thick minded people is not his problem or fault at all. And crabbing at him over the internet isn't going to somehow make it his fault or problem. Get over the fact that you took the internet personally and deal with it.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
[quote:towlie]I have no idea whats going on. [/quote]

And i dont either.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
brainwashmonkey said:
I'm in this Cuddles, and personally, and I'm sure that Jung will agree, his humor being lost upon you thick minded people is not his problem or fault at all. And crabbing at him over the internet isn't going to somehow make it his fault or problem. Get over the fact that you took the internet personally and deal with it.
I don't care whether your in it or not, I was talking to Johnny. I have nothing against you, so don't go jumping down my throat. Oh, and one more note...THIS IS B&T!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Jung is just an ass and thats where it stands.

I am glad i don't agree with his style or what he says "we just don't get it or just lack style" and i understand perfectly what he says, i just personaly dislike the ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.