WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My Cell phone taken away

#1
I got my cell phone takin away now im pretty depressed now its gay my dad just kept bitching like "i cant believe you did this the phone bill is 500$" and im like "how did this happen" because i didint know and he goes "you know damn well how this happened well its your fault the cell phone is no longer yours untill you pay this bill"

shit man im just fucking shocked i am paying off the Great American Bash( A WWE PPV) and now i am paying off the damn Cell Phone bill shit man what should i do i need help.
 

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
4,790
86
0
#2
If you don't have a job, getting one would be a start.
Use the cell phone only for emergencies?
Learn to use it more responsibly?
Or as I do, don't use it. Life does go on without a cell phone.
 
#3
CopyLifted said:
If you don't have a job, getting one would be a start.
Use the cell phone only for emergencies?
Learn to use it more responsibly?
Or as I do, don't use it. Life does go on without a cell phone.
1. im 14
2. that is a great idea i should only use it if i need to thanks man.
 

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
4,790
86
0
#4
wwefan300 said:
1. im 14
2. that is a great idea i should only use it if i need to thanks man.
That explains why it's a $500 bill.

Seriously though, my daughter has a cell phone and she's 12. She is supposed to use it if she needs to call her mother, not going to explain why, but she uses it to call her grandma, me, her aunt, etc. They are all long distance calls. Her mothers bill is never that high. They get tons of free minutes. So either somebody is using it way more than needed, or your plan sucks ass.
 
4,248
1
0
#5
Idea: Throw out your cellphone. Who wants to be contactable at all hours of the day anyway?
 
166
0
0
#6
i honestly think kids shouldn't have cell phones until they can drive unless it's absolutely, positively 100% necessary. i see way too many kids with cell phones for no reason. i think it's silly...
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
46
0
#7
This is my fucking point. ITS A CELL PHONe... YOU WILL DEAL.


Damn


I would of kicked your fucking ass

$500 money not free you know
 
#8
CopyLifted said:
That explains why it's a $500 bill.

Seriously though, my daughter has a cell phone and she's 12. She is supposed to use it if she needs to call her mother, not going to explain why, but she uses it to call her grandma, me, her aunt, etc. They are all long distance calls. Her mothers bill is never that high. They get tons of free minutes. So either somebody is using it way more than needed, or your plan sucks ass.
Really man i just called a guy from New York a kid from Hawaii its all weird but i am going to not call people from out of state and all.
 

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
243
0
0
#9
i dont have a cell phone. . .

but what happens is with my firends who do, they use it in the house where there is other wise a means of talking to people, ect im, or the fuck fone in the god damn house might cut it. . .
 

Paul

Tenderony
138
1
0
#10
1) When I was 14... cell phones were not common.... it still suprises me that people that young need a cell phone.... you'll do just fine without it

2) How the heck did you rack up $500? Did your parents show you the breakdown as to why it was so high? I use my phone pretty regularly, and aside from my free nights and weekends.... I still don't get through my daytime minutes. Who are you talking to so much :)
 
158
0
0
#11
I have a cellphone, and I'm 14, And I never got a bill that high. highest ive gotten was $250.00, and I dont even have to work for that kind of money, I use all my wellfare money that my mom gets and gives to me on it.
 

Reqium

Tenderony
157
0
0
#13
If your 14 and don't have a job. Get one.
 
4,248
1
0
#14
It's hard to 14 year olds to find jobs.

I got my first one when I was 15(of my half-year birthday) and I feel like I got my first job early.
 

Reqium

Tenderony
157
0
0
#15
TheLampIncident said:
It's hard to 14 year olds to find jobs.

I got my first one when I was 15(of my half-year birthday) and I feel like I got my first job early.
I've been working since i was 12. Its not hard you just have to look.
 

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
346
0
0
#16
yea ive been working since i was 14...and who honestly needs a cellphone at that age anyway..its fucking pointless you can get to a phone pretty much no matter where you are. only case of needing one is in emergencies
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
46
0
#17
Child of Bodom said:
I have a cellphone, and I'm 14, And I never got a bill that high. highest ive gotten was $250.00, and I dont even have to work for that kind of money, I use all my wellfare money that my mom gets and gives to me on it.

Thats fucking the biggest shit i have ever heard. If your on wellfare get rid of the GODDAMN cell phone.


GROWLS
 

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
231
0
0
#18
wwefan300 said:
I got my cell phone takin away now im pretty depressed now its gay my dad just kept bitching like "i cant believe you did this the phone bill is 500$" and im like "how did this happen" because i didint know and he goes "you know damn well how this happened well its your fault the cell phone is no longer yours untill you pay this bill"

shit man im just fucking shocked i am paying off the Great American Bash( A WWE PPV) and now i am paying off the damn Cell Phone bill shit man what should i do i need help.
haha move out from ur parents and don't talk on ur cell phone so much
 

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
393
0
0
#19
i agree it is hard to get a job at 14 even if you look, cuz people just don't trust kids the way they used to. and i don't blame em. but 14 is perfect for a babysitting job or something to that matter, just make a sheet advertising you are willing to babysit, mow lawns, or some other shit and make tabs with your number on it. (just not your cell phone number). easy stuff. people with kids are always desperate to get them off their hands or to get some other jobs done.
it's a sad day and age we live in that parents will buy their kids off with electronics and other gizmo shit and screens to stare at so the parents can go off and do their own thing while their child becomes mentally corrupted aswell as obese from sittin in front of the tv or computer all day. kids don't have any fucking imagination anymore man! when i was a kid, anyone who had a computer was a rich motherfucker! it was amazing to see or play on one, hell i was impressed with houses with 2 stories.
anyway.. ya. throw out your cell phone.
 

Reqium

Tenderony
157
0
0
#20
Thats the problem with youth today. Mommy and Daddy buy them almost everything now. When i was a kid i worked my ass off for everything. Mowing lawns, Paper routes, babysitting etc. I look into the future an i see fat lazy people.