WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My Chemical Romance

About a week ago I went to see My Chemical Romace live at the London Astoria and they sucked, Gerard started screaming and you couldn't hear a word he was " singing " We waited outside his tour bus to get an autograph and all they did was get straight on and they ignored all the fans ( the arogant bastards )
But then again I went to see Wednesday 13's band at Brighton Concorde a few days after and they were fucking amazing, they sound so good live and if you want a good band that are just as good live then go and see Wednesday 13! :thumbsup:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
i smell emo....they're emo arent they? Goddamn emo bastards......emoemoemoemoemo.

Its fun....trust me. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yeah fucking emo's

All the emo's there are so fucking depressed and melodramatic, MCR are cool on stage and they seem really alright but fucking hell after the show they're all cunts.
I'm not an emo myself I just thought that " I'm Not Okay " was a pretty damn good song and the new one isn't too bad either.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
I'm A Dick said:
About a week ago I went to see My Chemical Romace live at the London Astoria and they sucked, Gerard started screaming and you couldn't hear a word he was " singing " We waited outside his tour bus to get an autograph and all they did was get straight on and they ignored all the fans ( the arogant bastards )
But then again I went to see Wednesday 13's band at Brighton Concorde a few days after and they were fucking amazing, they sound so good live and if you want a good band that are just as good live then go and see Wednesday 13! :thumbsup:
Were you surprised that they sucked? They've never even resembled anything remotely close to mediocre. Although they're videos are kinda cool.

People=Shit

Infected by Marburg
Skitch0o0 said:
Were you surprised that they sucked? They've never even resembled anything remotely close to mediocre. Although they're videos are kinda cool.
Never watched their videos... completely agree with the rest.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
i clicked on this thread by accident....i have no fucking clue what you are talking about :confused:

Easty

Click click boom
these guys fucking rule! im going to warped tour this summer and i have seen them before.

rock out! :cool:

They totally suck live, even for an emo band, seriously if anyone is even thinking about seeing them, save your fucking money. They are total wankers who couldn't care less about the fans, fuck My Chemical Romance, fuck them up there greasy, depressive, emo asses!

Wow, feeling the harshness. I like listening to My Chemical Romance, but I have to agree with the fact that they are arrogant assholes if they don't pay attention to their fans who are the ones making them money. Although, my question then becomes was the leader singer moving around stage and signing autographs while doing so? Or did he just stay in one spot screaming into the microphone as you say (which I believe is annoying as hell. Sing to me, don't scream at me)?

Easty

Click click boom
mcr is the best. of course i like almost any music that involves electric guitars. if they scream, sweet. if not, i dont really care.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
I'm A Dick said:

Maybe they just don't like English people.

I saw MCR a while back before they got their MTV spotlight. They were playing second to Avenged Sevenfold (Weird-ass band combo, imo), and the club had barely any patrons. I met the entire band and they were all fantastic dudes. So, either they are tired from being on the road or they just don't like English people. :thumbsup:

eastside said:
mcr is the best. of course i like almost any music that involves electric guitars. if they scream, sweet. if not, i dont really care.
I wouldn't say they are the best. I have seen better bands and better shows. But their lead guitarist is pretty good, though is one ugly bloke. :p

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
I hate all of you.

Except Bigck, since he hates this excuse for music.

Wait... I hate Bigck anyways! So I do hate you all! Oh joy!

The reason I think they are being like this is because they have let the fame get to them and now they are just arogant pricks, oh well, I thought they were good but now that has put me off them so much, there is no denying they are a good band, very talented but all the same they are arogant. :mad:

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Eastside said:
these guys fucking rule! im going to warped tour this summer and i have seen them before.

rock out! :cool:
They sound like they just got done giving the lead singer of Rancid head after a bad case of strep, all the while belting nonsensical lyrics about how sad their life is while thinking they're really not emo because they scream when they cry instead of whining like little bitches like Simple Plan.

Easty

Click click boom
screw_ball said:
I hate all of you.

Except Bigck, since he hates this excuse for music.

Wait... I hate Bigck anyways! So I do hate you all! Oh joy!
alright, explain.

Skitch0o0 said:
They sound like they just got done giving the lead singer of Rancid head after a bad case of strep, all the while belting nonsensical lyrics about how sad their life is while thinking they're really not emo because they scream when they cry instead of whining like little bitches like Simple Plan.
antiflag is full of whiny bitches, if you ask me.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Eastside said:
antiflag is full of whiny bitches, if you ask me.

I must have missed something, but he didn't mention Antiflag in his post. :confused:

I don't much care for "Old School" punk bands. Everything from punk's early times just seem so "raw" and doesn't sound so good in my ears. :thumbsdn:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
:lol:....screw ball called something an 'excuse for music'....do yourselves a favor and check out his 'band'....:lol:

bigck3000 said:
:lol:....screw ball called something an 'excuse for music'....do yourselves a favor and check out his 'band'....:lol:
My god my ears will never be the same, but I think that has to be a joke.

Easty

Click click boom
i know he didnt. antiflag is full of bitches, i just wanted to point that out.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
You got it all wrong Skitch. Screaming and whining is emo. Simple Plan is pop-punk.

P.S. I'm not treally expecting much support from people calling My Chemical Romance music. I like thrash-punk and that's what I play.