WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

my choice

dbmott

That's not guacamole!!!
Well, today I got my ear pierced (left ear) and first my brother flipped out and was swearing and I hate it cause its my god damn body and I'll do what I want with it. Lol my mom went to do it with me cause I'm 16. And my dad hasn't found out yet but when he does he will flip a faggot. I HATE IT! Hes a major health nut and shit and hates it when i drink starbucks or do this kind of stuff. When I turn 18 I want to get ONE small tattoo of a taurus on my arm, my birth symbol. And I'm sure he won't take that to lightly either. I HATE THIS SO MUCH!!! They freak out at the smallest things. My choices seem to effect people around me like their personally offended.

magnolia

Postaholic
Well, ur mom took ya. So play that card if the need arises.

you can quote me on this:

"say it's my fucking body, i can do what the fuck i want with it, so just leave me the fuck alone."

kthxbye.

dbmott

That's not guacamole!!!
haha that will get my internet taken away for.. how long? long fucking time.. Yeah my mom took me, and my dad would get mad at her too. :(

Sektor

Particinator
I don't know about you, but I get confrontational when people try to tell me my business and expect me to go along with it...

Reqium

Tenderony
Every action has a consequence. Just think about that. You peircing your ear could have fucked something up somewhere else. And its all your fault.

dbmott

That's not guacamole!!!
... Ok. I don't know where else something like that could effect ANYTHING else rather than just me looking different. It doesn't change who I am.

Reqium

Tenderony
No, but i don't know what type of family you run an shit. But say your parents are religious or whatever that doesnt look good. Your body is your temple bullshit yadda yada. Or your dad is trying to impress his boss, having his kid look like a girl with a earring wouldn't go over well. Or maybe your dad is just fucken paranoid and needs to see a room with white walls.