WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My colon smells like "Smoke"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Heheh, Smoke likes to cry about neg rep. Yeah, you little bitch, go crying to Jason and ask him to reset your neg rep for you.
Smoke said:
Your a moron, really. I asked jason and brit to reset my rep, fucking dumbass.
Ps. My colon is brewing up a real shit storm and I´m leaving for the rest of the afternoon so I can eat lunch and then go watch Robots with my imaginary girlfriend (just to beat you all to the punch on that KILLER! flame!!!!) and then I was thinking of masturbating to thoughts of threesomes with hot mexicans in tight pants.

NOBODY CLICK ON MY LINKS IN MY SIG!! THEY SUCK!!!!!!!! ZZZZOOOOORRRRZZZZ!!!!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skitch0o0 said:
Heheh, Smoke likes to cry about neg rep. Yeah, you little bitch, go crying to Jason and ask him to reset your neg rep for you.

Ps. My colon is brewing up a real shit storm and I´m leaving for the rest of the afternoon so I can eat lunch and then go watch Robots with my imaginary girlfriend (just to beat you all to the punch on that KILLER! flame!!!!) and then I was thinking of masturbating to thoughts of threesomes with hot mexicans in tight pants.

NOBODY CLICK ON MY LINKS IN MY SIG!! THEY SUCK!!!!!!!! ZZZZOOOOORRRRZZZZ!!!!
Haha, you truely are a dumbass, I recently made a thread about the rep system, aka here
And they deleted my rep. So don't think I'd fucking go ask jason about reseting my 'neg' rep just because a douche like you, cried about some kid gave me bad rep because I flamed you in your own thread. No wonder why nobody likes you, your just like another johnny K.

Descent

Hella Constipated
That just ranked a 10 on the LEMFAOU scale.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I thought it ranked a 7 :confused:

Man, finally a thread dedicated to hating Smoke. If there was ever a guy who deserved it, here he is.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
TheLampIncident said:
Man, finally a thread dedicated to hating Smoke. If there was ever a guy who deserved it, here he is.
Thanks, thanks. *bows*

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
meh_it_all said:
I'm guessing you hate him? Lamp?
Thank you captian obvious! =P kidding.
He dislikes me, I believe.

Smoke said:
Thank you captian obvious! =P kidding.
He dislikes me, I believe.

It's just a front. You know you guys have got something going on.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
HavokChylde said:
It's just a front. You know you guys have got something going on.
Dude, I told you not to tell anyone. :mad: Now the whole fucking world knows. Jeez!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I was just doing some forum stalking,I'll be a buttinski only for a moment.

Skitchbi0o0tch said:
My colon smells like "Smoke".
That's funny. I've always heard that your farts smell like burnt rubber.

Whatever...

this is your second thread (maybe more?) about someone coming to cry to you after you negative repped them. why don't you just make a superthread about all those people?

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skitch. Didn't you make a thread demanding people to stop fucking with your rep...?

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
A bubbly thigh said:
Skitch. Didn't you make a thread demanding people to stop fucking with your rep...?
OoOoOoOoHh...I am staying out of this one...lmao

I've got a question. Why have you been lighting fires in your ass?

Also, it's rep. Quit bitching about it. OMFG! I HAVE RED INSTEAD OF GREEN! I'M GONNA FUCKING DIE!!! It's rep! Quit bitchin'. If someone neg reps you neg rep 'em back and get the fuck over it. Or, better yet, if someone neg reps you, pos rep 'em. Even if you get into red instead of green that doesn't mean you're gonna get cockfarmed. It just means a lot of people don't like you. And that's not a reason to start bitching, now is it? I got cockfarmed on my first day, and you didn't see me bitching did you? No. I just wanted to know why I got cockfarmed, and after that I was pretty OK with it. I didn't constantly bitch about it. I was a little upset about it at first, but THAT'S IT!
"OMFG! SKITCH POS REPPED ME! HE'S SUCH A FREAKING AWESOME GUY!!"
"OMFG!! TAYLOR_BLADE NEG REPPED ME! HE'S SUCH A FAGGOT!!!"
Pretty damn lame, eh?
At my friend's forum he has a system of "gil" which can be used for a lame RPG to play and buy healing items. It's lame and a waste of time. But, guess what. People bitch about losing gil and they spam for gil and they suck cock for gil. LAME!

Alright, done here.

Bibas

That's Illogical.
Gil = booger (in polish lang.) :p :thumbsup:
They trade boogers for healing potions...now that's sick.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Remember, there is no sex in the champagne room. That, and Skitch has left his fly open. Max never zips anyone up after he's done. :thumbsdn:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
chucktheskiffie said:
Does anyone know if smoke is an aussie???

neg rep, pos rep... whatever.
I'm half german if your wondering, but not aussie.

Status
Not open for further replies.