WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Discuss my commie friends

all my commie friends claim to be "in mourning" over john mccain's passing. "really?" i inquire, "so if he was a trump boot licker, you'd be acting the same way then?" to which they reply, "politics has nothing to do with this."

'ah, so if the great cheetoh-head were to expire tomorrow, i could expect this vert same response then?"

silence.

they sure do have a funny way of debating.

You know what? It's inherently wrong to be glad someones dead. The fact is you just feel continually more grateful that you're the one that's still alive.

^ When I grow a beard I look exactly like Osama Bin Laden. I'm glad justice was served, not necessarily glad that he is dead. Glad for all those that he misused that have outlived him because so many did not.