WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My costume turned out awesome

Boycott

Soul Doubt
I thought it was going to suck... but it didn't... Pics

What was that?

OMG!!! STARTLED!!! (actually, the flash just went off and i wasn't expecting it...

Hmm... I think my eye looks too open in this picture...

And thats my costume... It was pretty awesome :thumbsup: My sword broke though, because I bought it at a dollar store and i tried to take it out to chop some demons and shit but the hilt came off and I left it on some guy's front porch...

pics are better in the dark because the pantyhose I used on my face is see-though in the light :(

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
cool as shit.. what is it? :confused:

the red-eye goes well in these photos BTW..

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
BrIONwoshMunky said:
Tin-foil hat horn man... Or something.

Actually, it reminds me of a video game carachter.
i thought cosplay but didn't want to utter that dark word.. :happysad:

Thats pretty awesome. The tine foil on the top of your head is a bit strange looking though

Boycott

Soul Doubt

Jung

???
Premium
void said:
i thought cosplay but didn't want to utter that dark word.. :happysad:
:lol:

So you decided to be gay for Halloween? What are you telling us here, boycott? :happysad:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
looks a bit like the character from the ps2 game ICO..

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Shredder was a Samurai, actually :) Thats where he got his helmet from ... If you didn't watch the cartoons (maybe it explained it on the movies?)

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Alright!

Do you guys always have to be so mean? I'm sure he put a lot of effort into his costume. Save the childish rabble for another day, kids. I'm ashamed of all of you...picking on his costume.
He looks very nice as a Princess.

Your Mom is going to be pissed if you geht a run in her Sunday pantyhose.

God...I haven't worn a costume since the late 1800's.
No, I'm not talking about the gimp suit I wear to Max's on the weekends.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
gehtfuct said:
Alright!

Your Mom is going to be pissed if you geht a run in her Sunday pantyhose.
Nah, I bought them myself... Something breathable and black is hard to find...:thumbsdn:

haha .. and to think I thought I was being clever being phantom of the opera with a store-bought cape and a white mask.. *sigh*

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Boycott said:
Nah, I bought them myself... Something breathable and black is hard to find...:thumbsdn:
I'm sure the cashier didn't think anything of it.

Boycott: Do you have these in "Sheer"?

Cashier: *Vacant stare*.....

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Ehh... I feel comfortable buying shit like that ... I buy lingerie for my girlfriend and such, why not buy pantiehoes for my face?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Boycott said:
Ehh... I feel comfortable buying shit like that ... I buy lingerie for my girlfriend and such, why not buy pantiehoes for my face?
Shhh... geht is getting, um, well....lets just say the zipper on his pants broke. You know he has a fetish for boys with pantyhose on thier faces.

OK sorry, but I had to say it.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
Boycott said:
nice costume :thumbsup:
and can you get my bf to buy lingerie to meee :happysad:

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
nice costume, very creative.

and you can get Stardust's bf lingerie, i'll get it for stardust :p