WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

my dad the captain

what should i do to the captain???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
my dad is a captain. not in the sence of captain planet or captain tinneal more like, i am the captain and everthing i do, have done or will do is bestest ever.
this is a shread of the evidence:
he never admids when hes wrong like when he hires a guy to mod a computer for him and the guy charges him 2000$ and puts in a 9 gb hard drive in and a half-ass video card that suxs.
he once was coned on dirt. he bought dirt from a guy that gave him ash.
hes narcoleptic and he sleeps in his lay-z-boy chair all day watching the fox news channel fighting the war on terror from the safety of swade.
evertime someone brings up age in a conversation he says some thing way off becasue he thinks its funny and everone has to laugh because he is a captain.
he keeps guns under his bed and im afraid he gonna shoot on of my dumb little buddies that sneak in at night or day to enjoy all the toys my dad buys since he has so much money but he gets only stuff he wants.
but what really set me off was today was when he dicided he suddenly wanted a pool table and of couse i had to go along to operate his XMradio that he cant fucking figure out, then he has these capri sun juice pouches, he rips the straw off the package to stick it in the top(not the designated hole) with the plastic still on. all of this was done why hes driving(everone going faster than him is and asshole everone slower so on....) he finally bites the plastic off with his teeth like a monkey only to break the straw tring to stick it into the top. he then gets out a pocket knife to poke a straw-hole then when he does it gets all over his pants because he squizing it...ok wow dad you did that like a noob" is what i said. then as a grand fucking fanaly he pours all the juice into a carls jr. cup he had and drinks it like that.
i mean my dad does a pay for a lot of my stuff like gas and electricity buy seroursly WTF, and plz what should i do.
-N8

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Geez~ I hope this is a joke...

SpIkEyOaSs

Banned - What an Asshat!
ROFL "captain" just kill him for the dumbass nickname

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Live with it fuck up, your father seems like a cool guy.
What guns do he have??

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
I hate dumbasses like that, they have no common sense to do anything...u mine as well get his gun, make him get in the car, drive to a field, give him drink pouch thing, shoot him in the foot, tell him to find his own way back to reality, and drive off

ummmm... from what you told us, you're dad seems pretty cool. So what if he has tons of money, dont take advantage of that you stupid fucking asslick

SpIkEyOaSs

Banned - What an Asshat!
i missed the money part! yes use his money if he sits around and doesnt and go buy shit. and also all the more reason to kill him ! u may inherit sumthing

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
MASTERN8 said:
my dad is a captain. not in the sence of captain planet or captain tinneal more like, i am the captain and everthing i do, have done or will do is bestest ever.
this is a shread of the evidence:
he never admids when hes wrong like when he hires a guy to mod a computer for him and the guy charges him 2000$ and puts in a 9 gb hard drive in and a half-ass video card that suxs.
he once was coned on dirt. he bought dirt from a guy that gave him ash.
hes narcoleptic and he sleeps in his lay-z-boy chair all day watching the fox news channel fighting the war on terror from the safety of swade.
evertime someone brings up age in a conversation he says some thing way off becasue he thinks its funny and everone has to laugh because he is a captain.
he keeps guns under his bed and im afraid he gonna shoot on of my dumb little buddies that sneak in at night or day to enjoy all the toys my dad buys since he has so much money but he gets only stuff he wants.
but what really set me off was today was when he dicided he suddenly wanted a pool table and of couse i had to go along to operate his XMradio that he cant fucking figure out, then he has these capri sun juice pouches, he rips the straw off the package to stick it in the top(not the designated hole) with the plastic still on. all of this was done why hes driving(everone going faster than him is and asshole everone slower so on....) he finally bites the plastic off with his teeth like a monkey only to break the straw tring to stick it into the top. he then gets out a pocket knife to poke a straw-hole then when he does it gets all over his pants because he squizing it...ok wow dad you did that like a noob" is what i said. then as a grand fucking fanaly he pours all the juice into a carls jr. cup he had and drinks it like that.
i mean my dad does a pay for a lot of my stuff like gas and electricity buy seroursly WTF, and plz what should i do.
-N8
Get an education.