WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My dad won't let me be gay. :(

So I've been gay for a few weeks, after discovering my attraction to other boys at school. I snuck my new boyfriend up in my room late at night, and my dad caught us having sex! He kicked my boyfriend out and yelled at me, calling me a faggot and punched me repeatedly face, arm, and chest. He told me if I did it again then I would be sent to military school. I don't know what to do. I love my boyfriend and I'm so turned on by him. Should I run away? I want to live with my boyfriend, but I'm afraid that I will piss off my father and ruin my life.

Tai

Ba da ba ba ba!
Life is tough when you're young, especially if you are found to be outside the norm according to your parents. Sounds like you're in that pit. I will say, it will get better, but unfortunately you are in a toxic situation if you are living with a parent who beats you up. I'd consider calling the police honestly, as this constitutes domestic violence, and I understand you think it's bad because it's your dad but you do need to understand that this isn't an okay reaction.

I wish you the best, I also implore you to look into lgbtq advocacy groups, there are a ton of recourses online to help with instances of discrimination and abuse, as well as at risk teens. Best of luck! So sorry you have to go though that.

Bridgette

|Firestarter|
Hello JohnnyOktobegay,
Depending how old you are -- and by the sounds of your post you're still quite young and lIving under your parents' roof -- I wouldn't recommend running away. Sex is great and all but having shelter and food is more of a priority. I'm not at all suggesting you suppress your sexuality. Be whomever you are. However, I don't agree with disrespecting your parents by sneaking people in and having sex under their roof; be it gay, straight or ear canal sex. Maybe stick to self service when in your parents house. A high shool, I presume, relationship isn't worth being homeless.

But who am I to say. When my classmates were having sex and going to parties, I was watching Jeopardy with my parents. Alex Trebek approved, though.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I was ready to close this thread with a few admonishments about necroposting....

Where in the hell have you guys been? @Tai , @BudVugger

Also, OP I find myself in wholehearted agreement with @Bridgette here.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
This seems quite the troll thread. Not convinced.

Sceptical cat is sceptical.

Thanks for the replies everybody. I want to contact the police but I'm afraid that my father will hurt me again. I'm so scared and would rather run away from home. I'm going to talk to my boyfriend and see if he will let me stay with him.

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
If you're old enough to take on the responsibility of fucking then you're old enough to be independent. If you're not old enough to be independent then you're not old enough to take on the responsibility of fucking. Pretty simple math.

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
Congratulations on your oppression and new protective status as a minority.

ib4

Error
Staff
I wanted to say some funnies...but I didn't want you to get the idea i was insensitive.(@BudVugger i hope you get hit by a bus) So i hope everything gets better...sorry you're going through this.

@BudVugger i dont mean that i love you.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
So I've been gay for a few weeks, after discovering my attraction to other boys at school. I snuck my new boyfriend up in my room late at night, and my dad caught us having sex! He kicked my boyfriend out and yelled at me, calling me a faggot and punched me repeatedly face, arm, and chest. He told me if I did it again then I would be sent to military school. I don't know what to do. I love my boyfriend and I'm so turned on by him. Should I run away? I want to live with my boyfriend, but I'm afraid that I will piss off my father and ruin my life.
Go back to gender studies class or one of your safe places on campus will ya.. now write down on your totally useless notepad that you have been busted.

Last edited:

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
Go back to gender studies class at one of your safe places on campus will ya..
The OP sounds more like he is in high school than college. If the OP was an adult, he would not have to worry about his dad sending him to military school.

Last edited:

sadgayman66

Banned - What an Asshat!
hi johnny hope ur ok plz just try to find someone to talk to if u want to talk to me hit me up on the Being gay sucks thread i would love to talk to u and i hope u and ur boyfriend have a happy life together