WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My Daddy

What is wrong with my father?

• Insane

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Oldtimers

• Crack head

• normal healthy cussin Sailor

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

undiehiker04

Future Conquistador
Ok so my father. He's an okay guy most of the time but Damn! He is overly critical, he cusses like every other second, the worst part is when he is doing physical work of any kind he screams and yells like he is either being eaten alive or having an orgasm. I do find it funny at times because he makes up hilarious new words like "Jesus Lips' and ' Fucking boltnuts!" WTF???? is my father okay?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
undiehiker04 said:
Ok so my father. He's an okay guy most of the time but Damn! He is overly critical, he cusses like every other second, the worst part is when he is doing physical work of any kind he screams and yells like he is either being eaten alive or having an orgasm. I do find it funny at times because he makes up hilarious new words like "Jesus Lips' and ' Fucking boltnuts!" WTF???? is my father okay?
Put it this way. Things where fine till your ass came out the hole....And now things are fucked.....Pat tour self on the back......When Pop gets pissed and thinks about the way things coulda been, and the way they turned out.....Well thats what we do to our parents...It's your job....Funny ain't it!!!

Belerphon

The Spoony Bard
*snickers* fucking boltnuts... XD XD XD

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
my dad's pretty bad ass...you shoulda had that on the Poll. Bad Ass - as an option.
oh and dads acting that way..cussing and what not...is pretty normal...usually called a midlife crisis...it happens when they know theyre old and are in denial...i see it all the time....you've probably seen them too...you know...the ones that go to the gym and try to lift every damn weight they can stack on the bar....or ones who never had any inclination to ride a motorcycle..go out and buy a 30k harley....get tattos..and look ridiculous in leather pants....funny stuff....wait till your dad gets home in a leather outfit...youll understand then..

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
undiehiker04 said:
hes fucked in the head. what else

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
I think it's funny, but let the man cuss, they're just words. As long as he isn't saying shit like "I'LL SLIT YOUR THROAT!!!" or something like that, i'ts fine.