WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

my dads a dick head

yousuckass

whats your point/
i found out the other day that my parents have been lieying to me my whole life!!! my sister is really my half sister and my dad disowned me because i told him that hes a fucking drunk loser that nobody wants at our house. and i called him a fucking pussy oh well i could care less about that but still you know. :mfinger: thats what i have to say to that!!!

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
yousuckass said:
i found out the other day that my parents have been lieying to me my whole life!
Well hush my mouth, there's a revelation. It all starts out with Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy. Then they read you Alice in Wonderland, and turn around and tell you to "Just say no to drugs". Then we won't even go to the section where we should be ashamed of our bodies and that you're not old enough to fully understand sex....

i know how you feel

:mad: my parents lied to! i just found out the other day that this whole time my dad has been going on "buisness trips" he has really been visiting his other wife and other dauter yes yes they are all liers but remeber this you decide their nuring home and i know of some fucking bad ones! :p

confusedandlost said:
:mad: my parents lied to! i just found out the other day that this whole time my dad has been going on "buisness trips" he has really been visiting his other wife and other dauter yes yes they are all liers but remeber this you decide their nuring home and i know of some fucking bad ones! :p

Your parents lie to you because they don't like you.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
yousuckass said:
how can some ones parents not "like" them? :confused:
Child abuse and mortality rates among children and infants would be the first clue.You might want to see whats behind Curtain #1 for more info.

GottaHurt said:
Child abuse and mortality rates among children and infants would be the first clue.You might want to see whats behind Curtain #1 for more info.
That's not funny. How can I respond to that?

ron

Buster of Asses
yousuckass said:
i found out the other day that my parents have been lieying to me my whole life!!! my sister is really my half sister and my dad disowned me because i told him that hes a fucking drunk loser that nobody wants at our house. and i called him a fucking pussy oh well i could care less about that but still you know. :mfinger: thats what i have to say to that!!!
So's mine; you want a cookie?

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
ron, my dad is not a loser, nor is he a fucking pussy, but, i would like a cookie.

ron

Buster of Asses
tbsrk said:
ron, my dad is not a loser, nor is he a fucking pussy, but, i would like a cookie.
The cookie is yours!