WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

my daughter just asked me

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
"what does save a horse ride a cowboy mean?"

To which I replied,

It means that people who are stupid get drunk and throw up on other people wearing cowboy boots.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Did you ask her where she heard or read that?

Probably on a bumper sticker?

EDIT: LOVE YOUR AVATAR!!!!!!! yay!! :)

swizeguy

How dare you!?
dustinzgirl said:

To which I replied,

It means that people who are stupid get drunk and throw up on other people wearing cowboy boots.
hehe i guess that works.
yeah i have seen that saying on a few shirts at my old school...

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
ChilianFuckFace said:
Did you ask her where she heard or read that?

Probably on a bumper sticker?

EDIT: LOVE YOUR AVATAR!!!!!!! yay!! :)

It is a country song she heard. She loves CMT and that is what we are watching. bleh. I miss MTV headbangers ball (the original)

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
dustinzgirl said:

To which I replied,

Haha, thats funny. :thumbsup:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
I hate that song so much...."big and rich" what kind of fucking name for a band is that. " yes we are a new band yet we are 'big and rick' " yah right.

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
[sky] said:
I hate that song so much...."big and rich" what kind of fucking name for a band is that. " yes we are a new band yet we are 'big and rick' " yah right.
Fuckin' country music :thumbsdn: