WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My Dog...

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
My dog Ran away while i was gone on the fourth... She got scared of all the fireworks and just ranaway... Their was a lady that came out and wacthed my dog for 30 min or so, feed her, gave her water and stuff... When she came back on the 5th, she had ranaway...

Any suggestions on what i should do to get her back..

btw, her collar fell of when she jumped the fence... we are afraid someone is going to keep her...

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Well, there's the obvious going out and looking for her. Since she doesn't have a collar, go around to the pet stores/adoption centers/police station/animal control stations/whatever and give pictures of the dog and your phone number in case they find her.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
I have taking a lot of time lloking for her and filed a lost dog report to the local petshops...

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
as long as she aint caught she should come back eventually.

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
That suxx ass!!! Tell everyone you know to be on the look-out for your dog. Tell everyone you don't know to be on the look-out for her. Print off signs with color images of your dog and post them on telephone poles, street signs and such in areas with heavy pedestrian traffic. (Focus on walking passers-by, auto traffic won't have time to read it).
Recruit volunteers to search for dog in areas most likely to be of interest to your dog. Have the search parties carry sausage and other treats that will entice your dog. The terrain you live in (woodlands, desert, swamps, urban area) should guide your search. If you live in a place with critters and wildlife, your dog's hunting instincts will drive it pursue them. If there are other dogs around, she may follow them as per pack mentality.
Don't give up on your dog, she won't give up on you!