WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My Dog's Butt!

Smiss

smissinat0r
Yea. My dog is family. SHUT YER PIEHOLE!

So my dog hasn't been able to shit lately. While we were walking today (we havent much lately cause it's been so damn cold), I noticed a nice big dingleberry. So I got to clean that up. Ugh... GROSSSSSS! So I posted about it in my journal, and pretty much everyone has me convinced that my dog is about to have serious butt issues. (There are a little bit more gross details, But I won't go into them cause I don't want to disgust the unsuspecting).

It's been going on for a while. Chrix kept telling me that something was wrong with him because all day he would just lay in his cage and not really move except when they went outside. But when I got home he acted like he always does, all happy and obnoxious.

The other day I walked into the house and it just smelled like open ass. It was horrible. I found out why today. There was shit in the blanket I keep in the dog cage, all folded up in there. Poor other dog that didn't have the butt issues!

Once I gave his butt a bath his attitude totally perked up, he was playing with toys (which he rarely ever does) and begging for attention as always.

So that's my story. And now I shall go clean out the dog cage.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Smiss said:
It's been going on for a while. Chrix kept telling me that something was wrong with him because all day he would just lay in his cage and not really move except when they went outside. But when I got home he acted like he always does, all happy and obnoxious.
At first I read that as Chrix had something wrong and would lay in a cage... :confused:

because thats why crazy people do nowadays

the cure for dog ass issues is to just shove a matchstick up there, the chemicals make him go within seconds, like a doggy enema

just dont get caught in public doing that tho *cough* dog malesterer */cough*

Smiss

smissinat0r
I keep them in a cage because I was horrible at raising them, basically.

Well, my first dog wasn't too bad. Just the occassional go through the bathroom trash bit (damn dogs are nasty). On rare occassion he would pee in the house.

Then second dog: He just could NEVER hold it. The carpet in 3 rooms were ruined from it. But we weren't around very much when he was a baby and never trained him very well. And now they are both pretty old. And I spoil them too much so they won't really ever learn. ;)

GoalTaylor22

In The Flesh?
yeah my dog dropped a deuce in its cage once, it smelled like ass, and it had been sitting in its own shit for hours because we were out of the house and stuff...it probably is all mentally scarred and shit now.

anti-movielife

self medicated
this is officially the grossest thread yet...
and it will no doubt get worse :p

have you not tried the matchstick idea yet? even if he's cured just do it anyway... what?

so.. you keep your dogs locked up in a cage - sitting in their own feces, because you couldn't train them properly. Nice. But as you said, you weren't around much when they were puppies. WTF!! I hope most people realize when getting a puppy, "hey, this is gonna be a little more work than a cat. This thing is gonna be almost as needy as a child."

People today make me cringe.

Tain

Flame Bait
My dog herself is a bit...unruly. If we don't keep her in her pen (which is huge, by the way), she craps everywhere. Not fun. >/

Of course, she's getting old. At almost 10 years...:(

Oh well.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Ever thought of Depends/Diapers ?

BRiT said:
Ever thought of Depends/Diapers ?
OMG.. I have a friend that was watching his girlfriend's cat. Damn thing went into heat, and he didnt' know what the hell to day. I've been frantically looking, but cannot find the pictures from then - little kitten in diapers. Good times.

TickedNick

Clitpickle
a matchstick up the cats vagina would deter her and any tom cats from thinking dirty thoughts

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
badassmtbiker said:
OMG.. I have a friend that was watching his girlfriend's cat. Damn thing went into heat, and he didnt' know what the hell to day. I've been frantically looking, but cannot find the pictures from then - little kitten in diapers. Good times.
That's funny as hell.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
So back in the day, I lived in an apartment complex with a common ground between my building and the office/pool/clubhouse, cutting across this area one day I noticed an unusual object on the ground.It was a womans stocking with a dog turd attatched on either end, it left me bewildered as I continued walking, then I laughed as I found the humor in that the dog ate her stocking, then shit it out.Totally amused after getting the visual of how the dog shit this out, I imagined the turd on the toe end popping out, but how did the dog get the rest out? Did it drag it's ass on the ground? Did it chase it's tail until it got a hold of the stocking and then pulled the rest out with it's teeth? Not quite sure myself, but it left me laughing just thinking about it.

Tain said:
My dog herself is a bit...unruly. If we don't keep her in her pen (which is huge, by the way), she craps everywhere. Not fun. >/

Of course, she's getting old. At almost 10 years...:(

Oh well.
That sucks. My dog is just stoopid. The kind of stupid you spell with two Os instead of a U. Yeah. She's likes to run around tables. She runs around tables like it's going out of style. I think she was a hearding dog in her past life. Instead of hearding livestock together, she attempts to bring tables together. That damn dog is determined. Too bad the tables will never come together...

well, i have 2 dogs and they are pretty odd

ones huge, the others pretty damn small, like the tocco bell dog, and well yeh the big one decides he wants some and trys to fuck the little doggy and can reach hahahha pokin the poor dog in the eye hahaha i shit myself