WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

my ex-girlfriend is prengnant

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
oi

I'm on the phone with my Ex and she says shes pregnant......not with my kid...she had sex with a fucking guy from skool.....how does she do that :confused:...we're 13... how do you have sex ...unprotected....i'm going to be fuck because my parents are going to insist its mine...... this is so fucked up....fucking hoe....go have 7 fucking children...hoe....holy hell.......please me advice

Jung

???
Premium
I think the real question is; was she a hood rat?

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
yes a hood rat hoe

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Probably, but explain to your parents that you it isn't your kid, and if they don't believe you, get it tested.
Or you can tell her parents about it, tell her the guy she had sex w/ has aids. Or something.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
now shes saying she was date raped...i'm still on the phone

magnolia

Postaholic
[sky] said:
now shes saying she was date raped...i'm still on the phone
Um... I don't really know the whole thing, but If she was loose I can only say this... U can't rape the willing.

Also, like someone else on here said, if ur parnents don't trust you get tested. Have the other guy tested too. You won't have anything to worry about.

I also have to say that no matter what age u are if you're having sex u need to be protected and if u aren't protected u have to deal with the consequences. (Now, this is not just for her. And IF she was really date raped then it isn't for her or anyone in the same situation either.)

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
That sucks dude, stupid girls are always the ones to hurt you later.. DNA will prove its not you, but I'm sure it won't come to that.. Tell your parents you never did, they'd have to believe you, and the girl would also say it wasn't you but I don't know how that would go..

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
its just scary to think about it

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
i bet...when we were on the phone she was taking th EPT shit and positive on 3 of them

magnolia

Postaholic
[sky] said:
i bet...when we were on the phone she was taking th EPT shit and positive on 3 of them
:S I can't imagine having to worry about having a baby at 13 yrs old. I'm 18 and I can't imagnine having a baby. That's why it's so important to protect yourself even if you aren't having sex cuz if u are raped or u decide to have sex one day, you're already covered.

supposedtabeme

The Skinny One
This is so confusing, first she says she just had sex with a guy from school...then date raped? And you say your parents would think it's yours?

Woah talking about irrational people, just take the paternity test to make them happy.

magnolia said:
:S I can't imagine having to worry about having a baby at 13 yrs old. I'm 18 and I can't imagnine having a baby. That's why it's so important to protect yourself even if you aren't having sex cuz if u are raped or u decide to have sex one day, you're already covered.
It is actually recomended (it will sound paranoid but it's true) to use protection even when married and have a stable(sp?) couple.

magnolia

Postaholic
supposedtabeme said:
This is so confusing, first she says she just had sex with a guy from school...then date raped? And you say your parents would think it's yours?

Woah talking about irrational people, just take the paternity test to make them happy.

It is actually recomended (it will sound paranoid but it's true) to use protection even when married and have a stable(sp?) couple.
Yeah, that's what I'm talkin about. Cuz if u don't want to get pregnant. I'm on depo for other reasons, but at least I know all my bases are covered if I ever wanted to do something. That's why I think that if you are old enough to be having sex or u are having sex that you need to be protected.

supposedtabeme

The Skinny One
magnolia said:
Yeah, that's what I'm talkin about. Cuz if u don't want to get pregnant. I'm on depo for other reasons, but at least I know all my bases are covered if I ever wanted to do something. That's why I think that if you are old enough to be having sex or u are having sex that you need to be protected.
I'm not only talking about getting pregnant, but about STD, HIV and AIDS. There are many things people don't take on consideration; that's the thing. This girl could be putting a lot of things in danger just for not wearing protection and not being responsable. If someone's not responsable enough to take care of themselves in such an important thing; they should fucking have a chastity belt with a lock.

magnolia

Postaholic
haha. I love it. I say they should make chastity belts more avalible. :p But on a more serious note, u're totally right. About everything. Protection is too important, not just for preventing pregnancy, but also, like u said, to prevent the spread of STDs.

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
that would suck to be PREGNANT
wtf kid, you're like, what, 14?

don't have sex and you won't have to worry about kids

use your hand, man.

supposedtabeme

The Skinny One
msalyss85 said:
don't have sex and you won't have to worry about kids
I say, we should just put chastity belts to whoever doesn't want to wear protection (unless that person want to become a mommy or a daddy teehee)

magnolia

Postaholic
supposedtabeme said:
I say, we should just put chastity belts to whoever doesn't want to wear protection (unless that person want to become a mommy or a daddy teehee)
haha. I second that. Lets get to work on making an organization for that. :thumbsup: