WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My family are idiots

The_Hammer

Souless One
you see my family has no clue i am insane, even though they did sent me to the phyciatric hopital(nut house) last time i blew something up. My friend s know and they could give a shit less. I blew my shed up b4 and rebuilt it b4 my family found out. I think they are all blind or some thing. i'm waiting to go to another nut house soon.:lol: :banghead:

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
whoow look what we got here ... a pyromaniac....

sound funny , if you are so damn clever that your whole family don't get it ... welll , youre fascinating me ......

but be aware that you don't blow yourself up one day :)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I think he is full of it. How did you blow up the shed? Did you use a chemical agent? a bomb? matches and gasoline? I mean give me some details kid, I thrive off of them.

Base

it's a motherfucker
probably blew it up with the bull shit that he comes out with

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
No he blew it up with his explosion powers. Not only is he insane but he's also a mutant.

Base

it's a motherfucker
could he join the xmen? nah, probably join dot and the village people

Spikey

Supreme Leader
1.How the hell didnt your prarents notice?!
2.My Family Are Idiots dosen't sound like proper English

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
I blew up a shed once. But I wasn't trying to blow up the shed, I was aiming at the UFO cause it was stealing my corvet cause they needed it to take back in time to kill Kennedy and when I tried to tell people they called me crazy.Crazy I was crazy once...

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
WizardlyFriend said:
maybe he's so crazy he imagined the shed incident?
he had a second thread earlier this evening where in he said he blew shit up with borrowed scuba gear.. :D

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
yes....and void and omega contributed together to maake him red :).
and he also got owned by some statements.

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
if you ask me he is just insane .... he will solve his live with a mailbomb .. kind of